• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] - ISC Phoenix II Chatter

Presently in the process of convincing myself to read everything there is to know about the OI-L3-1A Mule Ultralight Freighter for optimal post quality. As such posting might be delayed, or it might happen soon.

I did the thing. I made it happen.

Have to admit the Mule is a charming craft, t'was a good read.

The person who hatched the craft did his best to make it as little boring as possible for an NTSE entry.

Just a heads up, I'll be out of town from August 13th to August 17th so I won't be able to post.

---

Also again the Mule is a lovely craft, you did good.

Looking forward to further Enzo interactions.

Not a problem @Eistheid. Enjoy your time out of town!

Also, special thanks to @Phe0n1x for posting so quickly. Remember guys, the quicker you post, the quicker I can post, and the quicker we can turn things around.

I've gotten the briefing for the next mission figured out and I'd like to get to it since we've been in interlude for approximately four months now. Any longer and I feel it'd lose sync with the story arc.

I think after the next round of posts where the girls and Makari head to the wilderness, I'll timeskip to the return and some time later. That cool with all of you?

Sounds good! I'm going to be out of reach from later today until pretty much Monday.

Alrighty - after @Eistheid posts, I'll get my post done that puts the timeskip in motion. The holidays will be behind the team and briefing will be on the table soon.

Expect a new thread by the end of the week - and I'm also heading to a Writer's Festival to attempt to spruik my novel, and see if I can find a publisher!

Been recovering from my trip however I'm in the process of writing my reply, so it should be up some time soon.

I figured this entire time that people knew Soruk's forge was in the cargo bay. Just to reiterate, Soruk's forge is in the Cargo bay. It is possible to find him, he'll just probably be annoyed with you at first, until you give him a reason not to be annoyed.

(I found it odd that all these characters were in the Cargo bay and never once mentioned the constant hammering sound or just Soruk in general)

I am fairly certain Neko can turn off their hearing at the very least, might even be able to filter out specific sounds. So I'm going to stick to that as my reasoning for never noticing it. Heh.

Actually @Moogle, @Lamb is off the hook since he had dibs for the mission named after his old band. Thanks for posting on short notice though @Reynolds!

I have a date tonight.

I'll get a post out soonTM. Had a busy time last week.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:
Hey folks, I won't be posting again until Monday at the earliest. My grandmother passed last night and the funeral is Saturday.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…