• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] - ISC Phoenix II Chatter

You have my sincere condolences. I was torn up when my grandmother on my Mother's side passed away. She went out independent her whole life - didn't need to be put in a nursing home her whole life.

LADIES, GENTLEMEN, REBEKA

COMMENCING OPERATION DOUBLE BLACKOUT, AFTER SHORT BRIEFING THREAD POST

The briefing thread will remain open for those last minute thoughts or prep securement. The mission will commence in the following arrangement:

I should finally be able to post this weekend, and I apologize for I have been cursed these last two weeks with 12 straight days of long hours with no time off. As such I've fucked right off of most every plot.

Sorry to hear that you've been bogged down with work Lamb, I hope the last stretch isn't too hard on you.

On another note; awesome map Luca~

I got called in to work on both of my days off last week, which is when I usually have time to post. Started getting caught up last night.

@Luca: would the Havoc's point defenses take out the drones? Otherwise I'll just fire a few rounds at them.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…