Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] - ISC Phoenix II Chatter

I've got a couple post Ideas in the works, I just Have had spotty internet while I was house sitting and sort of stuck on the little yuletide post I wanted to do. I'm going to try to get something into the yuletide and either the interlude or the consequence's thread as well. I sort of want to do consequences first simply because of the way continuity works.
Yeah. Continuity in forum RP that takes long term can sometimes be a hassle, but I could assemble a flowchart if I tried. Judging by her extensive history, @Eistheid is very good at keeping an eye on time too. Fox on the clock.

Sounds good Luca. I've put off my response until we talk. Either way, I have a good response cooked up.

As Luca has pointed out, I do have a fairly good idea of the timeline of events... Speaking of if you want help ordering things just ask~

I'm hoping that more people will post in Consequences Thread (To The Doorway) before I get a post up since my previous post implies that Tamamo was a late arrival to the fun.

For the Yuletide Thread (Already 80 Years Old) before I can reply I need responses from Luca and ShotJon, since Phase and Koa addressed their characters (Moogle too since Phase was also addressed.)

For the Interlude Thread (Highly Ambient Domains) I'm admittedly having some trouble putting things together for that thread, since I need to account for a couple things that haven't been completed that will be impacting my post. So, uh... When I figure things out I'll post there.

*Vigorously tends to all the irons in the fire.*

Do yo happen to know how long the interlude between mission 3 and 4 are. I'm trying to figure out how long Reeves would have been working on PSG related infrastructure. How long has this idea been cooking in John's head.

@miss_story : Mission 3 took place at the end of October of YE 36, so the fall of 2014 as the IRL date. Mission 4 took place during June/July (I'm not sure on the specific month) of YE 37, so mid summer of 2015. To the Doorway (the introduction of the PSG) takes place at present two months after Mission 4, so either August or September, of YE 37 (2015).

Since I'm not sure if it was completely elaborated upon IC, and I am not at present in the mood to re-read To The Doorway, so @Luca will have to elaborate on how long John has been considering the PSG IC, though I honestly think that Luca would prefer to address the topic IC rather than OOC. So the best idea might be to ask John IC.

Of course this is just my observations and opinions, so Luca has the final say.

Just and FYI to everyone, Luca has let me swap characters. Makari is going into the background with the Defense Force and I'm introducing Kuzman Nadev, my Iroma as my new character.

Thanks! Yep, your post is fine. I'll try to get to it before the weekend, got a busy day today.

For those that are in the side story, konnyaku, or konjac jelly, is sometimes used for...self gratification due to its unique texture and moisture in the land of the rising sun.

I'm back. Sorry for the late reply (which will be shortly) in the interlude, I just finished moving.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back