• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Origin Industries

See, that aint that good for me.

I would enjoy getting a JP done this Friday, around EST 8 PM. I would like to have all my players there so we could get to the fun stuff.

Well, you have the problem of Kai is gone all weekend and there goes four very important characters.

So Next week is Bester for this.

I think he was commenting that he'd like to JP on fridays but you guys all said you more or less cannot, Cyber.

Saturdays. On Pirate Pad. SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 12 AM TO 12 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME.

The Plot will begin to move again once we've had character development.

Yeah, that's it. I'm moving the combat and stuff onto Pirate Pad JPs if the one on saturday goes well. If you and moogle just decide that you won't JP, then I guess Taela and Asynch can get shipped to help Javier and Sierra with the 2XF.

=_=; ugh, great, I'm feeling so positive about my continued enjoyment of this plot right now... excuse me while I pilfer some vodka from under the sink...

You don't need to make it sound like we're some lazy tards, Five. We (I assume the same of cyber) didn't just decide to not RP. There's a little thing called life getting in the way of a dedicated time to post with others, not to mention computer hassles and god knows what else. If you would like, I can try getting in touch over MSN messenger, as I always have that pretty accessable.

I encourage GMs to be flexible to player needs when possible. If they can't JP, can't you just SP?

Wes said:
I encourage GMs to be flexible to player needs when possible. If they can't JP, can't you just SP?

I'm really trying to be flexible. I just want to see if JPing is easier on the players who are able to make it. Anyway, I'm at school now, but I'll move the plot along when I get home.

Ok, look. JP's are hard to schedule, especially with you guys.

So no more mandatory JP's until we can work out a schedule that works for everyone.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back