• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

[OOC] Rogue Trader - Into the Maw (OOC & Recruiting)

So a Voidmaster, an Archmilitant and a Rogue Trader. Interesting. Very bellicose, aren't we?

I guess I'll just wait for you guys to give me the go. Also, Aendri, should we change the ship's guns? I still think the laser batteries are better than the plasma ones (lots of range, very little difference in damage, less cost).

uuu... did I not put up the changes? *checks*

sorry.

The damage is 2 points greater for the Plasma Batteries and it also has the vaporization ability, you trade this away for the increased range and slightly reduced power drain of the Laser Battery, which is a lsightly better if power hungry version of the standard macrocannon.

The history requires altering if you decide to not keep the plasma cannons, so make your final decision.

H'okay, things done, links put on front page... life sort of on track.

Sorry for making everyone wait so long, I'll be starting classes soon so with that amount of predictability in my life I can start turning my mind back to the funner things in life, like starting to run this game that I've been telling everyone I wanted to do and would get to at within the first few chances. I might be able to type something up within a week or so (giving myself a lot of wiggle room because I don't know how hectic my schooling is going to be yet).

Aendri, I can't read the name on your character sheet, what's it say?

EDIT: well, fook, nevermind; my classes will be taking up a majority of the week until June of next year, and then I'm going to try and enlist again. Sorry to totally have to call the game off, but you still have that D&D game to occupy the entire freakin year it'll take me to be in ap osition to GM again, so everything isn't too bad.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back