Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Sakura Discussion

T_T Damnit all *pouts* Oh well right?

I actually like the dreams, kinda makes me shiver to meet the new race! (If the Sakura does) They sound like some fun lol. Anywho, my two weeks has been put in for those of you whom have not heard, so soon enough I shall be free for JP's at mostly any time! ^_^

Edit: A small update for my schedule. We just had the county health board stroll by our work this morning. Seems that there is some bacterial contamination in our water supply, so we gotta shut down the water for a day to fix it. That day from what I understand is sunday, so barring any people wanting to fuck me over, I should be here sunday for the full JP! (For once <_<; )

As long as Hanako's not involved, I'm okay with it. That convention tommorow starts at seven and so I need to up by about 5:30am. That's 5 hours from now.

Hey guys, I'm not likely going to be available for anything this weekend. Fortunately we don't seem to be in any critical joints so my character can just be doing stuff off camera. Like for Miles he needs to do that SMX ship interior swap via memory backups, give Jo the Armor roster and training data since I guess she'll be in ranking charge of Armors. I think that's about it.

Ahh, thanks for telling us Blas.

Next JP should be the last time Kotori is on the Sakura at any rate (unless something goes wrong). I'll just smooth the transition for Nyton and give him new orders once we are done here.

For those whom were curious, I'm planning on making the first Miharu JP sometime next week - probably Thursday or Friday. Again, that's if everything goes according to plans (I admit I'll need some of the time to properly set things up too).

At the conclusion of Mission 6, the following characters left the YSS Sakura.
  • Kotori Ketsurui
  • Yukari Suzuka
  • Nyton Claymere
  • Bonichi Kimura
  • Medusa, Euryale and Stheno (3 Type 1 Mishhuvurthyar hatchlings)
The players of these characters should now defer to the YSS Miharu subforum for further developments on coming activities, leading to the ship's launch and it's first mission.

My work schedule sucks for the next week. 3-11 all week, then going to the Army base on Saturday and Sunday. JPs I'm in will have to be after 11pm or on the weekend from around 6pm-9pm. The big JP opportunity is Sunday evening.

Kotori said:
At the conclusion of Mission 6, the following characters left the YSS Sakura.
  • Kotori Ketsurui
  • Yukari Suzuka
  • Nyton Claymere
  • Bonichi Kimura
  • Medusa, Euryale and Stheno (3 Type 1 Mishhuvurthyar hatchlings)
The players of these characters should now defer to the YSS Miharu subforum for further developments on coming activities, leading to the ship's launch and it's first mission.

Side note, Tasuku Yatani also left but is not reporting to the Miharu (at the moment, at least)

God dammit. I've been waiting all week for this JP...I know you guys have been too. My sister just called and said my family wants to pick me up in about 20 minutes (about 7:30pm) and go out to celebrate my brother's birthday, which is today. I'm not sure if I should go out or stay home.

What should I do?

Respectfully Wes, familly should come first. I know I'm not one of your players anymore, but this reference should still serve as a rule of thumb.

Your brother only gets one birthday per year, whereas the Sakura has many JPs in a year. ^_^

*Sigh* You're right. I'll go. But, I'd like the other Sakura folks to JP. You can just say Hanako gets dropped off at the palace to speak with Yui and to get her black car from before.

Family before the board Wes! We can all get over it im sure, and reschedual the JP for another day. But just for a heads up, tuesday I'm going to a going away party for a friend, and then next monday, not this upcoming monday, im heading out for a b-day party. Was supposed to be tommorow, but the girl is getting her wisdom teeth removed.

I hope I'm not the only one who noticed no one posted last night's JP.

I'd do it myself, but I'm crap at editing, so...

I just haven't had a chance to edit it yet.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back