Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Sakura Discussion

I'd like to point out that in the previous JP, there are still references to Yaichiro being called 'Toshiro'.

This can lead a reader to confusion, seeing that the Sakura once had a Doctor Toshiro. ^_^;

JP Schedule:
Thursday, August 10th; 8pm
Saturday, August 12th; 6pm

I'm working 3-11 all the other days this week, but would be wiling to do JPs after 11, too.

I'll try to make it, I am in the process of moving and there is a chance I may not be able to make it due to the internet being down, or my computer being in the process of being moved. But, I will give it my best.

Just as a heads up, my grandmother is moving in with us on sunday, and will be here till wensday, so the comp room will be off limits at night. Just to tell yall about that :P

My participation in tonight's JP isn't a sure thing--I may have to pick up components and an OS for my grandparents' computer which I am building. I'll try to make it, but no guarantees.

Sorry about disappearing at the start of that second RP. My internet died just as I was posting the opening for it.

JP Schedule:

Wednesday, 16 August @ 8:30 pm
Thursday, 17 August @ 8pm

I'm working 3-11pm the rest of the days this week. All times are given eastern US (GMT-5). Heading off to work now, in fact.

Ah, I can't do Wednesday - I have prior arrangements. Friends are playing at a local place and I was planning to go. Sorry. :P

I should point out that since I'm not going to be here for JP (I might get home around 9:30 or 10, but no promises I'll be awake :P), I need an excuse for Elisa - who was the one who *suggested* the plot - to not be there. I suggest she pisses off one of the sprites and gets taken to the medbay >.>

EDIT: This would, of course, have the potential for hilarity involving Blueberry and Sunflower, and Elisa's general hatred of computers and sprites.

Well, I heard from Tiff that her grandmother is still going to be there for tonight. So I think she may be unable to make that, so that makes Elisa a no show, and Jo a no show. Thus that only leaves Miles, Hanako, and Mr.Nosebleed.

Well, if that was the case, with only you and Hanako going (Mr. Nosebleed probably wouldn't go), both Jo and Elisa would be brandishing weapons in preparation for your return...>.>

I'll try and think of some reason for Yaichiro to go. Perhaps he doesn't feel safe being mostly alone with Elisa on the ship after being told she'd unf him? ^^

JP posted. It's edited, but still disorganized due to multi-scene mixing (Miles in the conference room while Hanako is in the ship design room, etc).

Also: My schedule for next week is OFF on Wednesday and Thursday, working 3-11pm all the other days.

Next week, I'll most likely be in Montreal either Monday or Tuesday for the whole day. One should keep this in mind for any JP schedules.

JP Schedule:
Wednesday, August 23th; 8pm
Thursday, August 24th; 8pm

I'm working 3-11 all the other days this week, but would be willing to do JPs after 11, too.

Which reminds me, I actually guaranteed won't be here Wednesday. Sorry guys. Give Elisa a hangover or something - or stick her in the medbay like I keep suggesting >.>

There are parts missing in the last JP, around the point where Miles drags Jo away from the wardroom.

Tomoe used the forbidden emotes again, didn't he? *glares*

One way or another, the dialogue looks a bit disjointed. I thought you'd want to know. ^_^;

Hrm, it should have everything. I've been running find and replace searches before editing to remove the > and < characters.

Well, I know I'm not imagining the oddness in the dialogue ^_^;

That was one of the dreaded multiple scene JP, right? You tried to sort it so it could make some sense? Maybe just give it another look to see if anything escaped your notice and sort dialogue paragraphs back and forth again so it makes some sense?

I don't mean to bother you, but I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with the Miles/Jo part if you read through it carefully.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back