• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Sakura Discussion

Freddy is right. There should be a small bit of talking about fighting there.

Alright. I made some fixes.

JP Schedule:
Wednesday, August 30th; 8pm
Sunday, September 3rd; 6pm

I'm working 3-11 all the other days this week, but would be wiling to do JPs after 11, too if I have the energy.

Wes said:
JP Schedule:
Wednesday, August 30th; 8pm
Sunday, September 3rd; 6pm
I'm working 3-11 all the other days this week, but would be wiling to do JPs after 11, too if I have the energy.

I should be able to make it.

I'd like to see you dudes still on the beach do a JP on your own, at least some SPs. No reason to sit around waiting for something to happen!

Due to a job and various other factors, I will no longer be able to do ANY JPing at or after midnight EST on ANY day. Due to this, I have to consider one of two things:

1. Ask that no JP goes on until midnight anymore if it requires my character be present.

2. Constantly leave early as I have often done, which may eventually require my leaving Yaichiro as an NPC, moving to another plotship (which I would hate and would require an IC reason), or stop playing him altogether.

I'd rather not do number two. When I joined with the Sakura, I was under the impression that a JP lasted 2 hours, and I thought I could handle that. While I don't ask for that strict a limit, I must ask that there be no more midnight or later JPing, at least none that requires my character present.

Nothing stops you guys from single posting more abundantly like I'm doing for the Miharu. I mean, if it's working well for us, it should work well for you too.

That could be ideal for Wes too, seeing that he's pretty tired once he gets back home. Answering to a couple of posts is easier than making a late night unscheduled JP.

Sunday, September 3rd; 6pm JP is POSTPONED till 9pm.

Basically, I've worked all week (all 7 days including today) with no day off and was called in this morning and didn't get a chance to sleep at all. I'm going to bed now (haven't slept in over 24 hours); I'll be back at 9 for the JP.

I'll try my best to make it, I currently have some company over and I am unsure of how available a computer will be to me, but none the less, I will give it my best.

JP Schedule:
Wednesday, September 6th; 6pm
Sunday, September 10th; 7pm

I'm working 3-11 Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri and 7-3 on Wed. I have Army drill Sat and Sun. That means I have no days off this week (for the second week in a row, too). Because of coming home late and going to work early the next morning, I cannot JP tonight (Tue) or Friday night (home around midnight, up at 0500). I scheduled this weeks JPs after work.

I'm thinking we might save Kennewes for a later date and fight some Mishhu for a bit. Thoughts?

I suppose Miles could make due for a little while, some Misshu bashing and plot progression sounds good to me.

Side note... May I use the Aether Gatling? B)

That sounds fine to me. And hey Wes, dun overwork yourself to much ok? ^_^. I'd hate to see you get sick cause you stayed up with us when you could be resting.

JP pushed to 8:30pm due to imminent sleep, lol.

I have obtained a job which, while not necessarily sopping me from JPing, may make me late for some earlier evening JPs. This job starts Tuesday.

I will be working from Tuesday to Friday and maybe Saturdays on occasion from 10AM EST to 6 PM EST.

The earliest JPs I've seen here are 6PM EST, and I work 5 miles from home. Assuming I don't eat (or eat fast), I MIGHT make it on time on those days on a 6PM JP when I consider that the first half hour of the JP is actually OOC babble. ^^*

In any case, if I'm not on right away, and if Yaichiro is needed, feel free to NPC him...just don't do anything wildly out of character.

Also, it is unlikely that I will be present at the JP tonight, but will try.
Family matter. Play Yaichiro as oddly agressive toward the enemy if needed.

Edit: I take that back, I may be able to attend after all.

Fixed! Thanks for pointing it out. Big JP!

JP Schedule:
Sunday, September 10th; 7pm
Monday, September 11; 9pm
Wednesday, September 13; 10pm
Thursday, September 14; 8:30pm

I'm working 3-11 Tue, Fri, Sat, Sun and 1-9 on Wed. I have Monday and Thursday off. This week, we'll go to Kennewes and experience Nepleslian culture and warfare.

...Oh HELL YES! WOO-HOO!

Onion Man approves.

Edit: I'll try to make it tonight, but I'm not sure if I can. My family is being too damn "clingy".

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…