• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Sakura Discussion

In light of recent events, I propose that we not accept new players into our ship. Veterans would be all right, but I don't think we want a repeat of that event.

As well, Elisa will take the Kawaii. Does it have a name, or no?

Kotori said:
That event? What are you talking about?
See the most recently posted JP for details. JC's Shina got transferred due to FAILURE TO PARTICIPATE and Mori blew her head off because her player didn't get the immediate dickgirl sex he wanted.

*sigh* I just got done reading it.

Nice briefing Wes. I think it was a nice touch.

As for your characters right now, you currently have:

Hanako
Miles
Jo
Elisa
Kage
Sana
Arik

That makes for six players. You have plenty enough to have the Sakura plotship function - so, not much to worry about there for the moment. Recruitment of new players can be given a pause, but remember that you can't make omelettes if you don't break some eggs: even though you might have to put up with the less-than-stellar performance from some newer players... that's also the only way you have of finding good players.

Give it a rest for this mission and try again on the next one, I say.

Given the briefing... perhaps contemplate an update for the Star Map?

Osakan? I'm sorry, but our JP wound up getting deleted. It was a nice one, too...but my computer was acting flaky and corrupted the damn file! There were some other losses, but nothing SA related, as far as I know. The program and lists are safe.

We'll either have to assume it happened as we RPed or re-RP it.

Huh?

Osakan, you have archiving enabled, right?

GM's SCHEDULE:

***UPDATED***

Sat 30 Sep working 3pm-11pm
Sun 01 Oct working 3pm-11pm (9pm JP Cancelled)
Mon 02 Oct working 3pm-11pm, meeting 1pm
Tue 03 Oct OFF **JP @ 7:30pm**
Wed 04 Oct OFF **JP @ 7:30pm**
Thu 05 Oct OFF 6:30pm dinner and movie Cinema Cafe
Fri 06 Sep working 3pm-11pm
Sat 07 Sep working 3pm-11pm
Sun 08 Oct working 7am-3pm **JP @ 9pm**

subject to change

Imma be about a hour and a half or so late. I get off work at 9 tonight, so I won't be TO late, but I will be late. Usually we talk for a half an hour or so anyway. Sorry guys.

I apologize for my disconnections last night - again, I'm having connection problems, and it decided to break for an entire hour this time.

GM's SCHEDULE:

Fri 06 Sep working 3pm-11pm
Mon 09 Oct working 3pm-11pm
Tue 10 Oct OFF **JP @ 9pm**
Wed 11 Oct OFF **JP @ 9pm**
Thu 12 Oct OFF
Fri 13 Oct working 3pm-11pm
Sat 14 Oct <s>working 3pm-11pm</s> Army Reserves 6:30 sign in (4:30 wakeup)
Sun 15 Oct <s>working 7am-3pm</s> Army Reserves 7:30 sign-in

Subject to change

Conflicting schedules this weekend might kill some of my days off.

In news that should improve your mood, it's Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend! Which means I have monday free! :3

...what, no cheers? No parade?

As a holiday, thanksgiving is overrated. ~_~;

I think what Wes means is that when he gets through his weekend... he might be too exhausted to do about anything constructive Monday even if it's a holiday.

Kotori said:
As a holiday, thanksgiving is overrated. ~_~;

I think what Wes means is that when he gets through his weekend... he might be too exhausted to do about anything constructive Monday even if it's a holiday.
No, I mean they scheduled me to work on my Army drill (which take priority) so the schedule will need ot be changed, probably at the expense of my nice three-day off block.

Wes said:
No, I mean they scheduled me to work on my Army drill (which take priority) so the schedule will need ot be changed, probably at the expense of my nice three-day off block.

Fascists. *grin*

GM's SCHEDULE:

***UPDATED***

Mon 09 Oct working 3pm-11pm
Tue 10 Oct OFF **JP @ 9pm**
Wed 11 Oct OFF **JP @ 9pm**
Thu 12 Oct OFF **JP @ 9pm**
Fri 13 Oct working 3pm-7pm
Sat 14 Oct Army Reserves 6:30 sign in (4:30 wakeup)
Sun 15 Oct Army Reserves 7:30 sign-in

Subject to change

Conflicts eliminated, and I still have my triple off days!

Tuesday and Thursday I work, but I may be able to get out on one of the two days early, not sure atm. Usually the earliest waitress gets off about a hour or so early after a quick sweep. But other then that, I won't get out of there till like....10:30-ish, sorry

That Yaichiro / Elisa JP you guys just posted was excellent. Keep it up.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…