Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Sakura Discussion

Next Sakura JP Sunday 8pm eastern (5pm pacific).

well, imma be a hour or two late to it guys, sorry to say. Some little whining bitch droped out, so I gotta cover for her at night.

Doshii Jun said:
Tiff, go ahead and SP yourself into the wardroom. You too, Scribbles. That way we'll all be together.

I'm going to be a bit late, I will be in probably around 9:00-9:30pm est. Sorry for any inconvinence. I'll hold off on posting an SP, we can just say I was working somewhere on the ship until that point (I only imagine a few min will go by IC without Tasuku).

See you then.

By the way,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKURA!

It's been a year since the plot started (the About thread was started June 26, and the first JP posted July 26th, in 2005)! Thanks to everyone who's been a part of the best plot ship in the Star Army (and possibly the whole internet)! It's been an awesome year of RP.

Thanks to everyone who's been a part of the best plot ship in the Star Army
Yeah, the Sakura is one of the reasons a place like the SARP is so cool to participate in. With a bit more organisation and a bit more cartering toward the background characters and newbies, and it could even trump the 5th (but then, it's the one I like the best, so, I may be biased).

Note from Fred: Edited to show Cora how you can say the same thing, sound less negative and not be a party pooper.

Heh heh, Hey no worries freddy, I missed the first mission <_<; And...yea I think besides Wes, I am one of the longest running people with the same character on board <_<; yea wait I am o.o; *feels special* Anywho, work schedule for the week.

Wend-Thur: 1:45-10:00
Fri: 2:30-11:00
Sat: not sure, I know I work but not sure.
Sun: 8:00-4:00

Wrong username? >,>

Ok looking ahead I've got;

Wed: OPEN
Thr: OPEN
Fri: OPEN
Sat: 95% chance of being unavailible.
Sun: OPEN
Mon: OPEN
Tue: OPEN

That is, so long as I get a bit of warning beforehand of course.

In other news, the mouse on my computer is now broken. Good thing I'm fairly proficient at navigating the entire thing with the keyboard. New mouse has been ordered, hopefully it will be to me on friday, however that is extremely unlikely and it will probably show up on monday or tuesday of next week.

I'm good for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I believe Monday next week is ... something. I don't know what. I'll find out.

NEXT JP: Thursday, July 6th @ 8pm EST

Late, if I can even make it. I dont get off work till 10. I'm getting ready to SP Jo out of the room, to go and try to get some sleep.

Shit. I'm going to be an hour late, possibly later. I've been covering a murder case of a baby that was shaken to death, and the father wants to meet up with me after work. Sorry guys ... FRED or WES! If you could, NPC Yukari as needed? I really appreciate it, dude.

TO: Fred/Kotori

Topic: Don't talk for me.

Body: Hi Fred, I know you want to keep inter-player hostility down and all and that's great. There is just one small problem... Please don't edit m y posts and make it look like I was acting like a crass knucklehead(which I am, but I digress).

Yeah, the Sakura is one of the reasons a place like the SARP is so cool to participate in. With a bit more organisation and a bit more cartering toward the background characters and newbies, and it could even trump the 5th (but then, it's the one I like the best, so, I may be biased).

You're a mod(one of the fastest added one I might add), but, that doesn't really give you carte blanch to re-write a post made by some one else. More over when they're making a point of opinion.

Edit: There, most of the sever crass is gone.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back