Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Sakura Discussion

<s>You're always so rude, Chris! You know what the rules are and yet you continue to break them. You can speak your mind without being rude and vulgar. I don't want to deprive the 5th of a player so I'm going to give you a half-hour to edit your post above into something acceptable.

Do it.</s>

I didn't think the post made you look bad. Fred only edited beause he was trying to make it friendlier. The site rules do say that "rude" or "tasteless" posts may be edited. Sorry.

I can understand editing, but not fullon rewriting the whole thing.

Not to mention Fred's "edit" made it look like I was licking your boot!

<s>Half the ship will be late and Aliens vs Predator just came on on HBO (never seen it) so JP is postponed till 9pm.</s> Sister's car broke down, I'm going to go out to rescue her.

I'm kind of confused. But as long as I wasn't the reason the JP was fucked over. At least the meeting with the father turned out okay ...

*Sigh* Just got back from the place where my sister's car got dropped off by the tow truck.

Request: All Lorath players please post as much SP as you can until we can make it to another JP. This is very important, we need to get in as much as we can, before the Sakura reaches Lor.

Annoucement: Lor JP, tonight (friday) at 11pm EST. Try to be there! Tiffy will! Tomoe try to be healthy! Everyone else try to show up! Oh and if this should fail, I expect large amounts of SP from everyone.

How about SP from you in the Sakura too? ~_^ Tomoe might want to SP Miles going in his sickbay. At this rate, all the crew will end up being beautiful.

Ok next on the major agenda is figuring when we can managea big Lor + Sakura JP, so everyone keep there schedules updated! ^_^

---

A secondary goal is to have another Lor JP (with all Lor palyers), should there be an opening for only the Lorath players.

Another main request for the Lorath players is to get reactions within your own houses posted (to the events of the last JP). These can take the form of small posted JPs involving those players that are in your current house, or long-ish SP postings(only one post on the long side is needed, we wouldn't be trying for dialog between SP posts). Jeff (Vesper) and I will be doing one probably Monday, and I hope everyone will follow suit.

Also please read and keep in mind Jeff's latest SP in the Lor plot.

You Lorath people need to make another JP yesterday (meaning ASAP) with me to finish up with the Lorath and the Mishhu. We need one more JP before the Sakura can be introduced, so, it'd be important for one to happen.

I'm free this Sunday if you can make yourselves available to make a conference. We'll need Tomoe too, as this will probably be a decisive moment in Lor history.

Wes, Doshii, Tiffy... schedules?

Sunday: Uber-free for mega-JP
Monday: Might be a hair late -- 1800 PDT
Tuesday: K-day, unavailable
Wednesday: K-day, unavailable unless ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY
Thursday: 1730 PDT I'm home
Friday: Dunno
Saturday: ?!?!

Fred:

Do you mean this coming sunday? Or sunday as in later tonight?

Also sorry if I wasn't exactly clear, but I mean to include you when asking for all Lor plot players(aka 'you Lorath people'), as you are currently involved in the plot.

Also, why does the Sakura require an additional JP session before they reach Lor? Wes was ready to jump to reaching Lor durring the previous Sakura JP.

I'm here tonight after 10 EST, but I gotta work tommorow and tuesday. Wend and thur I'm off though, so I should be good then if we can get a JP in. Again, my bosses are screwing with my schedule...

My work schedue:

Monday, July 10: 3pm-11pm
Tuesday, July 11: 3pm-11pm
Wednesday, July 12: 1pm-9pm
Thursday, July 13: 1pm-9pm
Friday, July 14: OFF
Saturday, July 15: 7am-3pm
Sunday, July 16: OFF

Wednesday, 9:30pm?

I'd say Wednesday. I could use tonight to finish my school project (which incidentally is my upcoming plotship). ~_^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back