• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Taking it Back Discussion

tl;dr: the fighting has died down and both sides have taken cover to regroup while a PA stalks slowly towards the armory, with Lucas and Chrys inside. There's still something big coming.

Hey Lam. Got your message. I might be around sporadically, and post every once in a while I have the time to read up all the posts. I'm gonna go with Jimmy's advice and read up on a plot every time I come here instead of checking them all up at a time. More time, less posts, but also less half-assery.

I got a new job at a beauty magazine, and we're in a deadline right now so I'll likely be too busy to check up the forums for what I guesstimate to be the rest of the week and maybe a bit of the upcoming week. In the meanwhile just have Dimitri cover you guys or whatever. Nothing too out of the ordinary, just take action where he needs to if you need a scapegoat or just more flavor text.

I've also been busy, spades of assignments and midterms here, but I'm trying to get back into it. I hope to have something up by the end of the day even if it's as simple as "Chandler gave covering fire for Chrys and Lucas".

Also, grats on the new job Sentient.

I've been working so much recently. It's been go to sleep, work, repeat. Sorry bout that. I haven't even gotten to play BF3 D:

Poof, a post. If there's trouble, PM me.

I might be in and out for a while, I'm considering changing living arrangements.

I'm waiting patiently for more posters.

Though I may just kill a few of your characters off in the meantime, you know, just for kicks.

No big deal.

I'm back from Texas and that soggy family holiday bonanza that is, Thanksgiving.

I'll be posting as soon as I can get a mini-JP out of Jimmy, and I hope everyone will be there to join in on the action once it's done. We're going to pick back up and have some fun this month. At least, I really hope to.

We will be back in port, soon.

In the meantime, I hope to post.

Because posting is awesome.

Rule of cool.

With just a few hours to spare, I made it!

I'm glad I did, too, because I don't even own a soldering iron.

Why not PM me, then? I'm currently banned from the IRC, and awaiting Wes to unban me. He said he would when he got a chance, so I'm sure it won't be too long if you absolutely have to wait.

PM me when you're online, I need you to be on the sorcery server before I can unban you from the channel.

I will post tomorrow for sure. First day off; I've been on a workday streak D: so tired...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…