• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Taking it Back Discussion

I realize there were several people by the bedside. For that I apologize. I sort of sped things along, since it seemed as if Lam wanted us in the same area.

If anyone is -too- put aside by this, I don't mind deleting a certain amount of that post to allow for a good morning.

Also, I claim the Neko as Lexi's Arch-Nemesis.

I GOT THIS, BOSS.

So, uh, yeah.

Everyone is allowed to post. I'm just going to post now. Everyone else is allowed to post, too.

You all have permission.

I'm not stopping anybody.

Everybody can post.

Oh, it's really fine. Don't worry too much about it, I just like to prod everyone every now and then. You know, make them tell me why they haven't posted yet.

So long as people have time to get on and feed me an excuse, I'm not going to push much harder than that.

EDIT: Though, if I notice you making like, fifty beast-posts and not a single little stub in TiB, I might start getting suspicious.

Sorry boys, been mostly out of action the past week. Four misaligned ribs and whatnot. Anyway, all patched up now and will post when I think of something beyond Archie still snoozing.

Somehow I dunno what to post now so just move on Lam, I will either post in time before next GM post or not.

Yay!

Oh yeah. Frost and have been discussing something for the next few posts that might cause IC DRAMA, but it's only in that "It would be cool if..." stage of planning.

Ho boy, now that Dimitri has unleashed a gay joke retribution will be swift, dire and unrelenting from Archie. Just you wait. >:3

How do you guys feel about railroading right now? It seems like things are kind of slow.

Frost? You still planning on posting today?

*Choo-choo, ya'll*

I think we're done with this scene. Unless any one has something to add. One vote in favour.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…