• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Taking it Back Discussion

When Jimmy, Frost, and I are all on at the same time, I'd like to to a brief JP between the three of us off to the side to kick off the prison scene. After that, there will be action.

Prepare yourselves to type the word 'fired' and 'punched' a lot.

I'm still missing Cipher, and Moonie, I think that's it.

Anybody want to make any changes to this?

Attachments

• Screenshot-1.webp
    21 KB · Views: 172
I suddenly appear to be living in Cairns...

Actually I live in Sydney, the next state down. Though this is only important for daylight savings reasons, QLD has theirs about a week behind NSW.

I'm just thinking, you need a blurb or brief flavor of the plot, similar to the style on the back of a book.

Yeah, the one we have is rather short and slightly misleading. "Bourne by anger and sustained by the streets, a team of exceptional men is gathered to hunt down the NMX deep inside Funky City." Or some such similar something.

I suppose it's time for an update.

Here you are, Shotty.

Also, everyone else can benefit, too. Because there's been some confusion about where everything was.

Attachments

• policestation.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 113
What they said, only a bit more hurt sounding.

D: TiB is too boring for you to read the posts all the way through? D:

And it is not even proper truck, it is NMX battle buggy. Rear axle has been shot, gate is down for like two postin rounds and CHrys is still insisde the buggy shooting its big auto-cannon. Also word you want to use instead of duck-walking is crawling.

Wow look at all the shit directed at me that I missed.

-sigh- Goddamn. I've got too much shit to read up on nowadays, and I've been basically dividing myself in four each time I go into SARP, when I go check it out. Got Gartyplot, Bountyhunts, D&D and this one.

Sorry guys. Crap... I'll try to read through all the posts before posting, myself. And if I can't then I won't bother posting.

Really really sorry.

Dude, I was once caught in the same trap as you. However, let me give you a piece of adivce. When you log on to SARP don't try to check everything at once.

Or rather, don't try to post everywhere at once. Divide your SARP time specifically for each plot you're in. This will make your average post time slower, but maintain you post quality. So, look at one plot, think about what you're going to post for an hour, then come back post in that plot before looking at another.

This method of divide and conquer helps prevent me from being overwhelmed in busy season.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…