• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP Concluded [OOC] YSS Genesis Chat

Re: [YSS Genesis] OOC Chat

Thanks plenty Wes!

*EDIT*

I've been quiet since the days leading up to a friend's wedding is a little hectic. I'll post as soon as this is over with, and if my character is able to do something.

I are back.

I think I may change the 'day' of the plot soon, possible starting a new thread, unless you guys have any desire to continue on the current thread.

Also, Aendri, I need you to contact me somehow in the near future, either on IRC or via PM so we can talk about stuff...

Welcome back, you were missed. I would just like to reply ot something otherwise you skip some time to somewhere where whole crew could get to know each other or something.

Well, SSharp has informed me that he is pulling out of the plot, which I'm fine with, so if anyone was waiting for anything with Evelyn it's time to move on.

As for the rest of the plot- I will try my best to get something up in the near future, possibly today, most likely tomorrow. I look forward to getting us moving and making the ship more lively.

Thanks for the art! I would have loved to see an artist's interpretation of the dragons on the fingers, but I suppose that's a rather miniscule detail on those chibis. In my head his skin was a little more ashen, but even so I love it. Thanks again!

Alright, Since About half my players aren't posting, I'm hoping I can do something to mix things up.

Sometime in the next few days I will be starting a new thread of 'the next day', but even when it goes up, you can continue in the current thread, getting the characters to meet one another.

I'm trying to kick FR back into high gear so we can get the Samurai and their charge here.

I'm going to try to move everyone toward the Mess now, since that's probably the only room in the ship aside from the too-busy hangar that can fit everyone at once.

Just making this clear, I'm pretty much prodding the topic of naming conventions. You know, how Japan has the surname go first and given name second while we use the given name first and surname second. For me, I was confused as all hell about this when I started RPing, so I thought it'd be humorous to reflect that in Omitsu.

Yes. Omitsu is her actual given name. XD

When you say "we," whom do you mean? Yamatai typically follows the traditional Japanese name order.

I think he means 'the western world' in general when he says 'we'.

Did I posted it in OOC? Or in closed episode? SOrry I must have had somethin on my mind. Sorry Kai.

Though we could easily continue on with just us, where'd everyone else go? Did their grandmas die?

(prays this isn't the case)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…