• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC OOC: [YSS Kikyō] Himiko System Kuvexian Invasion

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
I will be playing the 8th Squadron's leader and captain of the YSS Kikyō, Taisa Naka Nai, as well as her bridge crew in this Kuvexian War invasion thread. I would like others to play the ship captains and bridge crew of the other ships in the area. The other First Expeditionary Fleet squadrons in the area —and, thus, the names of ships and captains you can choose from— are the 5th, 6th, and 8th squadrons. The 8th squadron has three other 2E Plumeria on it that are not named, so if you do not want to choose a ready-made ship and captain, you can make one of those. I have played Catherine Ross and Celestia Setsuyaku before in RP, so you may want to avoid those two but I'm not saying you can't play them.

There is a possibility for more than bridge and captains to be necessitated, at my discretion and as RP unfolds. I will ask that you flesh out your captain's page but no other characters on the ships need bios.

Post in this thread or DM me if interested. If nobody shows interest, I'll keep running this as a solo RP.

I would like this to go by pretty quickly and it is intended to be a one-off Kuvexian invasion thread.

Here is the RP thread!

Could I get the Aegle from the 11th squadron? It's kinda my ship and I don't feel like coming up with a new crew and everything. I may not have time to RP in this, but that'd be my ship if I do.

If you can get @Wes to sign off on the 11th squadron being there, sure. Maybe we could even get @raz on board with the 11th being there, and all.

I am going to retool this to be a straight plotship instead of quasi-fleet due to player lack of interest in creating captains. Positions of all kinds on the Plumeria 2E gunship, YSS Kikyō, may be open, so let me know if you want to be on this ship!

Well I'll probs finish the pilot up tomorrow, just need to do the skills and such.

Yes, clubbo, Alekzander is rad.

That's awesome Skuwully!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back