• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Open for Commissions

Hi Guys
Its been a while :) anyways i just want to let you know that im again opening myself for commissions ill be opening a 20$ commission on characters for a month , please do visit my page :

haribon.deviantart.com

I have created some characters for stararmy, mostly are for Nepleslia but ill be glad to work on other factions etc :) , hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark,
I plan on getting up with in the near future for some commisions.

Folk, Mark is great, not only has he done Nep stuff, he's done the art for my Qaktoro, and a good number of my characters. The most recent being Raquel Stewart,.

I have used a variety of artists, and my experiences with Mark have always been great.

Hello, sir.

I was wondering if I could commission you for 3-4 characters and whether I could get a slightly lower price per character considering the number. They are Nepleslians with existing art. Do let me know either in thread or via PM.

Hi Sigma
Thanks fir the interest , sure , i think i could lower the price to 15$ minimum of 3 characters , i hope that be fair enough :) feel free to drop me a messsage here anytime :D

I'd do a commission actually, just need to figure out how to get you the funds, but I has them.

Hi Ira
Thanks for the interest , hey feel free to contact me anytime btw you can also send me a note there at my DA page or just message me here :) Hope to work on your character soon :)

Thanks again

Hopefully soon I'll be able to commish ya as well like I had originally intended a few MONTHS ago =P

Hey Guys , i have been so busy this past few weeks so i wasnt able to check the forums , anways just wanted to show off some of the characters i have done so far

ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a394_haribon_malecharacter_1.png

ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a394_haribon_gartagen_colored.png
ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a394_haribon_newcharacter2.png

Mark is currently working on art for Sune and the Type 35 variant of the Star Army Duty Uniform.

WIP:

fetch.php

RPG-D RPGfix
Back