• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakushi Nekoba
Game area

"By deduction I think we've got it," the captain announced to the table. She didn't write it down, though, but slid the paper to the center of the table for someone else to.

Hoshi shook her head at Yuri. "I am in competition with Yamatai's enemies everyday. It is nice to just relax and do something for the sake of doing it, not for the sake of winning." She took a sip, choosing to drink instead of think too hard about how that sentiment even pertained to this friendly competition tonight.

The captain laughed at Alastair. "Is that how you stole your own ship? Asked for the YSS Kono Baka at drydock or somesuch but stepped onto the Koun? My joy, you really are good company for a girls night. You make for a great laugh!" She leaned in for only Alastair and whispered, "When you're your own superior, at least." It may have been a statement from the confused ramblings of a punch drunk Neko. Or maybe not.

"Riiight, they were incredible!" Hoshi agreed with Akahana. "Though modern Nekovalkyrja have less modular systems and abilities, we still somehow get the same job done. What's that say about us, hmm?" At the last thought she gave a twinkling look to the analyst coupled with a smile that went all the way up to one of her cheeks.

Kakushi Nekoba
Game area

Alastair was happy the team seemed to have finally guessed one of the questions correctly. While this was in good fun, it was just as much fun to win. Alastair's ears perked up when the still doesn't know Hoshi commented about him stealing his own ship. "Ah yes, the famous stole my own ship story. I could only wish it is a mistaken like that. Instead it was one form which had been smudged during, extra curricular activities." He couldn't help but giggle thinking back on that mess. "Got pulled over by Saint cause the registration bounced. If you ask me I think that commander was just looking for a reason to hang out with me." He chuckled knowing this was completely false. He then looked towards Hoshi. "I aim to please and so far everyone here has been good fun."

Alastair noticed she was leaning towards him. He thought maybe she was going to share the answer to the question. Instead she spoke in a cryptic meaning about being your own superior. It also clicked that she called him her joy. The dots started to connect that he for sure knew this person or at least she knew him. That or she had one too many drinks and none of this meant a damn thing. "Maybe we should compare notes sometime, see who is the superior between us." He said to a whisper to Hoshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back