• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check Open RP Idea - Opening of Aquarius Star Fortress

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
So I was thinking, post-Glimmergold, of holding an RP for the celebration of the Star Army's newest Zodiac-Class Star Fortress - Aquarius Star Fortress on Star Army Space Roleplay coming online. Different ships and characters could visit, we could have a party celebrating the base's opening.

What do you think? @Wes @everyone

Anyone interested in this for an Open RP after Glimmergold?

Hey when is this opening up? I had thought that this was going to be the place where everyone went to celebrate glimmergold. I've been looking forward to this opening up ever since I read about it.

After Victory Day gets over we will start! :) Once that RP gets a bit further, I'll open up the thread.

@Cowboy still planning on doing this, just wrapping up some other stuff first and letting the Victory Day one get some more air time/wrapped up first.

@Cowboy and Everyone Else.

The thread is open!

I hope to get a couple more people in before I post again, come join the open RP at Aquarius!

Because victory day celebrations happened else where I had to rethink some of the things I was planning for Aquarius. I'm still looking forward to it, but RL has kinda got in the way. But I should be paying it a visit real soon.

Anyone else planning on jumping in on this?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back