• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Open RP Ideas

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
There have been a few comments about the lack of active plots for individuals to participate in. Which is indeed an issue, but I have seen a large number of plots barely make it past the first "episode" due to of player participation. Yuuki is starting a plot based on an Open RP she had started, which got me thinking: what if more plots started as Open RP.

There are three plot ideas I have rolling in my head, most corporate in nature.
- Exploration of the periphery of the Kikyo Sector as an explorer team, starting with the Mitsuya System.
- Working and developing in the Tange System as a civilian.
- Possible Rikugun plot, but no war means boring soldier stuff no one really cares about

But those are just my ideas. So for those wanting to participate more in RP, what topics/areas are you interested in diving into?

I think it would be cool to have a series of small pirate attacks that need fast responses from whoever is available. Since the end of the war, I think people are eager for combat opportunities for their military characters.

Hello!
Uhm, I'm still figuring things out (and reading), but I'd love to join in on an Open RP.
I'm not sure where to start, though. Is there like... a general hangout bar kind of place where we can just have general character interactions or something?

Not really, but it can be done. Any particular faction/location you are interested in?

Uh, well. I'm mostly looking at the Open RP's right now, to get a feel for the character I'm bringing here. I didn't realize I didn't have to make his app in order to join the threads.
I'm mostly confused about what race he would be. I'm used to seeing my boy in a very particular way, so I don't know what would equate a human "clone" on Star Army. He's not human, but he's not alien either. He's just a human created in a lab and not birthed naturally, is the main thing.

... I actually have lots of questions. Like, lots of general questions.

UPDATE: I got it all sorted!! Thanks to everyone who helped me out, I really appreciate you guys very much!
@Wes, @demibear, and @Cowboy especially! You guys were so nice and helpful thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back