• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP [Open RP] Yugumo Corporation Armaments Systems Catalog YE44 Model Search and Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

Wiki-chan! Ganbatte yo!
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
Some time in YE43
RP Location
YTP Entertainment Headquarters, Asagumo City, Port Jiyuu
YTP EntertainmentYugumo Corporation LogoYugumo Corporation Armaments Systems Catalog YE44 Model Search and Shoot

YTP Entertainment, a division of Yugumo Corporation is producing Yugumo's Armaments Systems division's YE 44 Catalog. We are looking for all species of the Kikyō Sector to model various weapon and armor systems, accessories, and more for the definitive industry catalog. Be the first to handle, shoot, and wear Yugumo's newest and unreleased future offerings before they go to market! Shooting will take place in various systems, in various terrains and climates. Significant travel will be required. Meals, lodging, transportation, security, and medical will be provided. Competitive rates paid. The search and shooting will run throughout YE 43 until 7月, for release in 8月. Inquire via SYNC to YTP Entertainment ATTN: YCAS Catalog YE44 Model Search.

YTP Entertainment is always hiring photographers and producers. All YTP Entertainment employees are represented by the Yugumo Workers Federation.

Last edited:
TO: YCAS Catalog YE44 Model Search

DATE: YE 43, 6月

SUBJECT: Yugumo Corporation Armaments Systems Catalog

Hello! This is Azova Kajaal reporting for duty. I saw the broadcast on the upcoming events section of the digital bulletin. I've never done something like this before, and I'm not sure if I have the qualifications you're looking for. However, if bringing a Phod along is something you would be interested in, I would love to hear from you. If not, thank you for the opportunity to express my personal interest!

Greetings, I saw the advertisement, and I’d like to offer my support as um one of the models.Though I am not sure if I am cute enough. I am willing to help if I may.

@Xove

Azova,

Out of all the applicants we've had so far, you're the only Phod to apply! Of course we'd love to have you. All of Yamatai's people should be represented here, no matter how few. Enjoy the included Super Premium First Class Tickets for you and up to three guests aboard the Brand New Spirit of Jiyuu from Yamatai to Jiyuu. We are looking forward to meeting you!

YTP Entertainment

@Charaa

Motoyoshi-Hime, you are always welcome. When shall we be expecting you?

Hi um, my best friend and captain has been bugging me about needing to take a break and a small vacation and told me about this model search. I am not sure how much a snowshoe hare would be for modeling but would be honored if you accept me. Currently, we are in the outer rim area just outside Kikyo but we can make our way to the shooting locations as needed.

On a side note if you need another human I am sure my friend Lenna would not mind showing off a nice rifle or a power armor or two.

Many thanks in advanced
Nikicon

Nikicon,

Your attached pictures look amazing! Enclosed are vouchers for Super Premium fares for you and up to three others. Make your way to the nearest Yamataian PAINT station and show your vouchers and they will get you where you need to go! See you on Port Jiyuu!

YTP Entertainment

I believe I can arrange my availability when you need me to be there. Enclosed in the attachments sis my schedule.

YTP Headquarters, Asagumo Space City, Port Jiyuu
Panic at the Studio

"Jichō-san, the Seventh Princess says we need to let her know when we're ready! What do I do?" The administrative intern began to spread her panic to the higher officials, reaching the Junior VP in charge of the calendar. "I don't think I can decide something like that for a Motoyoshi!" Others were flipping through calendar and scheduling displays projected from KAIMON Companion drones.

"Look. We do it right after Buchō Winters from Fleetworks delivers the example stock, right?" the Junior Vice President took charge, "Somebody get Cecily Winters' assistant on comms. We'll get this. And tell her we need some Phod-sized gear!" The others flew into action, making comm calls and sending SYNC mails.

While the frenzy unfolded, a tall, lean, white-haired Patrician sighed and continued looking over the list of places around the sector for shoots. Julius Theodoropoulos Drakos thumbed through the printed and bound photographs of locations that had been scouted, an old-fashioned, low-tech concession he insisted upon. "Quiet around! Julius, he is looking for his inspiration. Make your mouth-sounds to yourselves, or better yet, do the typing-type. The photographic genius must have his peace!" His heavily-accented Trade, with the consonants pronounced more like Seraphim than they ought to be, was imperious and vain.

Last edited:
Yet another email would filter into the overflowing inbox of applicants, this one bearing the Belmont Clan's own brand of corporate-level encryption, which would elegantly unpack itself for whoever had been tasked with reviewing this application.

Proprietor, Veilfire Tactical

Greetings,

My name is Remy Belmont of Clan Belmont, and the more I've thought about this opportunity the more it has piqued my interest. Growing up in such a family has made me used to cameras from a young age, though I still try to remain out of the limelight whenever possible, I've done some modelling for promotional material on my own company's website and have also partaken in more fashionable photoshoots when friends have managed to rope me in.

I do have a few small conditions about what I'm willing to show, which I'd reveal in confidence if you decide to bring me on-board, it's nothing too obtrusive but a girl's gotta have her secrets~

I am very comfortable with the kind of gear I've heard will be paraded around during these photoshoots and if you'd like I could even sponsor part of the event in exchange for an opportunity to stick a few Veilfire Tactical patches onto some of the suits or even talk some business after the event if that fits into the company's busy schedule.

Let me know what you think and get back to me when it's convenient, thank you for considering my application.

Fair tidings and safe trails.

Remy Belmont.

Hi um, my best friend and captain has been bugging me about needing to take a break and a small vacation and told me about this model search. I am not sure how much a snowshoe hare would be for modeling but would be honored if you accept me. Currently, we are in the outer rim area just outside Kikyo but we can make our way to the shooting locations as needed.

On a side note if you need another human I am sure my friend Lenna would not mind showing off a nice rifle or a power armor or two.

Many thanks in advanced
Nikicon
As of the 29th of December, I am pulling Nikicon from this due to events that happened recently.

YTP Headquarters, Asagumo Space City, Port Jiyuu
Less Panic at the Studio

"What's all this then? I can't exactly make the cargo loaders move any faster."
A stern, and somewhat exasperated voice rings out. Buchō Winters approaches the gathering, a slightly agitated look on her face. The uniform-clad woman has an automated cargo sled dutifully following behind her, practically nipping at her tails as they sweep behind her. In her arms, though, is a large weapon that seems more suited for use by power armor (or at least a Niplesian) than someone of her stature. She leans the mass driver machine gun against her shoulder to free a hand up to guide the sled to move on ahead of her. The floating platform is laden with a variety of boxes, labeled with various model designations of what one can only imagine to be firearms.

Then she adjusts her glasses, eyes sweeping the room. "Any excuses for the flurry of messages to my companion? Removing the firing mechanisms from every weapon and cataloguing them with their serial numbers so I can put them back in later is not a job to be rushed. But they're here now, and so am I." The nine-tailed fox shifts the positioning of her weapon, shifting it back into two hands to cradle the significant bulk, barrel angled almost straight down. "This should be everything requested, and then some. There's at least three new lines to feature this year and a vast majority of them celebrates our new joint-venture with Sakura Machinery as well."

Cecily powers down the grav-sled and lets it sink down to the floor, moving towards the crates and laying her weapon in the only open one on top. It fits nicely into the shaped foam imprint, and she snaps the case shut so she can pull it off to the side and free up the rest of the boxes. "Big guns, big work. Everything from our 100% in-house E2 energy pistol..." she opens up a smaller box that has a set of four of the sidearms, arranged neatly in two-by-two, featuring tray in the lid containing an array of colored lights and alternate grips. "...to the Sakura Machinery Type 43 carbine..." she opens a box the size of a steamer trunk and reveals the carbines sitting comfortably in that shaped foam. She lifts the tray out carefully and beneath, much like with the box that contained the E2's, (just not in the lid this time), there's an array of accessories and sights and stocks that can be swapped out.

"..and the "Taihō" Scalable Mass Driver system. Which is another venture with Sakura Machinery having a hand in it. There's just about everything in the line that's under frame sized. Personal, squad, armor..." she nods to the box containing the MMG she had walked in with. "I trust this will be more than enough to promote our mutual relationships?" she asks, folding her arms, her tails uncurling into a vaguely star-shaped mass behind her. "If not, you have me here and now. Let me know what further questions you have to ask, or what resources you need from me. We have a lot to show off, as I understand"

Hello i am interested in modeling. I have never done it before but i heard im pretty photogenic.

{attached is a picture of Del in her barracks bathroom smiling and holding a tube of Neko Sparkle}

FROM: Freydis Inugami, Chusa, Jōtō Shunin, Yugumo Corporation.

SUBJECT: Yugumo Corporation Armaments Systems Catalog, Keibi

Greetings. I'm here to inform you that I, Freydis Inugami, have been selected to showcase the personal defense itens used by the The Yugumo Keisatu and their elite, the Keibi.
I am aware that another member had been selected but they were sadly unavailable. Attached I send my body dimensions.

Farewell,
Freydis Inugami.

P.S: Do I get to take what I showcase with me? Or have a discount?

SUBJECT: Yugumo Corporation Armaments Systems Catalog, Keibi

Greetings,

My mother said that I should look into doing something with my free time, I do not see the point as I could be doing something else... But my father says I have a... photogenic face... as he put it. I do not see the validity to his claims but...

I would like to see about trying this out, to see if I enjoy it.

Farewell,
Fujiwara Tsubame.

@ajax228

To: Delmira Brunhilde Lulie
Re: Wow!

That is certainly a lovely smile! We're not shooting for Neko Sparkle right now (yet~), but we'd still love to have you. As a Nekovalkyrja, how would you feel about modeling a new light mechanized power armor?

Included are vouchers for first-class premium long-haul fares on PAINT for you and up to three guests! See you at Jiyuu!

The YTP Team

@SageShooter

To: Fujiwara Tsubame
Re: Your Face

Looks good to us! You've been selected!

Included are vouchers for first-class premium long-haul fares on PAINT for you and up to three guests. We look forward to shooting you (with cameras)!

The YTP Team

@Wolf626

Inugami-san,

We've already received word of the substitution. As you are already stationed here at Jiyuu, and are an active Yugumo employee, you will be using your issued equipment, and your remunerations is part of your existing employment contract re: other duties as assigned. Please report at your earliest convenience to YTP Headquarters in Asagumo city.

YTP Mangement

@SirSkully

To: Remy Belmont
Re: Greetings

Of course we only want our models to be comfortable showing off the products. Most shots will be in environmental body suits that cover everything by design, or in tactical or outdoor wear. Enclosed is a picture of the Yugumo uniform, you will notice the high Mandarin collar of both styles, and the dress has detachable sleeves and is often worn with long gloves when they're off. There are also tall stockings with a skirt that is to or past the knee.

We will need to involve some other stakeholders in any discussion about Veilfire Tactical, but we can arrange for that.

Please enjoy the included Super Premium First Class vouchers for you and up to three guests to Jiyuu. We are looking forward to having you!

@Cecily
@Charaa

Panic Subsiding

The average Yugumo employee, even one as high up in the chain as the YTP executive in charge of the shoot, does not have experience dealing directly with the Motoyoshi, and has a lot of cultural expectations about them to be anxious over. Cecily Winters, Buchō, has a lot of the former, and none of the latter. Yue is an Imperial Princess, but that means a lot less in day-to-day affairs than they of course assume. The Motoyoshi who worked with Cecily on a day-to-day basis acted like the professional career military officers and competent civil servants and business leaders they were. Even Sui, Cecily's senior about whom she had been warned by others, was civil and pleasant enough. As civil and pleasant as Sui ever gets, relatively speaking. In many ways she's actually a lot of fun, a refreshing change from the all-business, ultra-polite, overly polished shell most of the others keep up outside their inner circle.

Unfortunately, this created the perfect storm of Buchō Winters and her assistant being inundated with panicked messages quite literally as she was coming into the office. The Junior VP, one rank below Cecily but proving that one rank makes all the difference, had a comically cracked voice, relaying to the administrator, "Everything is here. Send Motoyoshi-hime an invite for the first opening in her schedule. We don't want to keep one of... them waiting." Turning to Cecily, the JVP executed a perfunctory Yamataian-style bow. "Buchō thank you for your prompt delivery. You have ensured the success of our project!"

Mishitari, bringing in another sled piled with miscellaneous gear, also bowed to Cecily, in a more genuinely respectful, and less check-the-box way, and softly announced, "Winters-Buchō, I am transmitting the manifest now, along with video logs of the equipment audit. The E2 weapons have all been confirmed to be set to the E2c stun-only models' power configuration, as well." Good help isn't that hard to find around Yugumo, and it is perhaps telling the JVP did not have an assigned Consort, and neither did any of the other junior executives in the room. Not that the administrator was doing a bad job, but if this office was doing well, she'd have one too. The pain on her face was as telling as the dearth of Consorts.

It was only then that the Patrician looked up from his site catalog. He stood suddenly, and noisily, not-quite-slamming both of his palms against the desk and sending the plush, antigrav office chair sailing backwards. "Who is this vulpine goddess?" a question, posed, clearly, to himself, that he bellowed with flamboyant bravado, "Is beauty, and grace, and carries heavy ordnance with one arm! The Julius, he must shoot her and show the galaxy how she looks through Julius's eyes!" He regarded Cecily with a burning stare that was somehow, paradoxically, both appraising and reverent.

@Yuuki

Panic at Acceptable Levels

"I told you I was coming. Did you not receive a message saying I was on my way? This is a lot of delicate work,"
Winters says to the JVP, sighing quietly. She just shakes her head, pressing the heel of her palm against her forehead. "I cleared my schedule for this. I'm not about to have anyone get hurt on the set I've been assigned to." She looks around at the various support staff and raises her voice. In private, her tone is warm, motherly, even disarming. Right here, right now? The firm and commanding tone she wields is one befitting of her title as Buchō. The kind of tone that doesn't just make drowsy board room members sit up and listen, but the kind of tone that pushes soldiers out of dropship doors. "If anyone gets shot on set, because they did not use one of the fully disabled weapons, the person or persons responsible will face punishment by having their next conference meeting on the firing line. Do I make myself clear?"

Those multiple tails fluff out behind her, making her look bigger than she already is, and then she fixes those fierce eyes on her Consort. The tone softens, the volume lowers, but she's still stern. "Not good enough. Why do they need to loaded at all? Relay that they should just pull the power supplies and stow them securely. What are these people thinking?" Three fingers on her left hand press against her left temple, her eyes closing for a moment, brow furrowed. And then her ears lift. She hears... the Julius. She doesn't want to hear the Julius, nor perceive him. But she does, his words loud enough to carry halfway to the docking arms, surely.

"The photographer, I presume?" she asks, cautiously. "I didn't sign up to be a model. I'm only here to make sure someone here doesn't get themselves, or more importantly, someone else killed. But since you did ask, I am Buchō Winters. Yugumo weapons R&D and in charge of your very real props for this catalog."

Rising to his two-and-a-quarter meter height and ruffling his feathered wings in a manner not unlike Cecily floofs her tail, Julius bowed his head briefly then put his hand over his heart. "The goddess, she presumes correctly. I, the Julius, am the artist responsible for the production. We will be seeing worlds! Climbing mountains! All for the perfect beauty of models and machines!" While all of the affectation and pretense may be annoying and dense, there was a genuine passion in the Patrician's tone that cut through the thick veneer of... the Julius.

"You are the artist," Julius used the same tone and accent for that word as he did when talking about himself, "that created these fine things, then you must, you simply must be with them. The beauty you are, beside the beauty you create!"

Meanwhile, Cecily is only five foot seven, yet commands an imposing presence all her own. If it's not the uniform or the heavy artillery she wields without effort, it's her voice of authority. An authority she's already swung around the room like a wrecking ball. And now she has to deal with the Julius. She'd really rather not. She is only contractually obligated to provide the equipment, not customer service beyond the safe care and handling of the tools presented. Instead, she has this. She has him to deal with. Her arms fold and she listens to the Julius and his endless heaps of praise upon her.

But she knows the type. The type in budget meetings and in board rooms. The types she wish she could placate with a blunt object to the back of the head so she can get back to commanding a ship and handling delicate diplomatic relations. But this is also in and of itself the same thing: Diplomatic relations. Business relations. Her ears go completely flat and her tails just stop moving completely. A twitch of an ink-dipped tip here or there is perceptible but that's it.

"Far, far from a goddess, sir. I didn't sign up to be on your canvas, but if you wish to amend the contracts to include me in your... artistry..." she very nearly grits her teeth but otherwise seems to maintain her composure--even if her ears and tails are running full neutrality. "You will have to go through my administrative assistant for those details," the vixen nods towards Mishitari, beckoning the Consort over. "If there are no scheduling or contractual conflicts..." she hesitates then exhales through her teeth, "I would consent to aiding the project."

Mishitari perked up at being mentioned. She made a gesture as if clearing her throat, not that the gyroid would ever need to do such a thing, but she was programmed to mimic humanoid body language. "I can have the amended contract printed immediately if you wish." The dutiful Consort bowed to Cecily and waited by, expectantly. She either didn't pick up on Cecily's frustration with The Julius, or she was too professional to react to it.

Behind her, a crew was beginning to disassemble the pile of E2-C stun pistols, replacing the power packs with dummies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back