• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN [Operation Fireplace] First Expeditionary Area Army Activation

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
RP Location
Yamatai, Kyoto
Rikugun Warning Order 3421-7
YE 44.7

1. SITUATION.

300+ million refugees have arrived to the Yamatai Star Empire near the Xylar System. These refugees must be housed and supported before the situation becomes out of hand. The Commander of the Star Army has activated the Star Army Reserve to conduct emergency humanitarian operations on a massive scale as part of transportation and construction details.

2. MISSION.

In accordance to Star Army Command's Operation Fireplace, the First Expeditionary Area Army is hereby activated to act as both the ground element headquarters and to provide specialized services for the humanitarian effort. The First Expeditionary Area Army will provide security, survey for locations of refugee facilities, and render medical aid, and provide governance services.

3. EXECUTION

Upon deployment to designated systems, you will coordinate with and lead local Rikugun and Reserve forces in the construction and governance of temporary refugee facilities.

4. SERVICE SUPPORT

Star Army Logistics will provide material and transportation support for this mission.

5. COMMAND AND SIGNAL

All communications regarding the Rikugun component of the operation shall be directed to Shosho Shimura Grace, Commander of the 75th Legion.

ACKNOWLEDGE.

Mizumitsu Benji
Taisho, Rikugun Chief of Staff

Last edited:
To: Taisho Mizumitsu Benji, Shosho Shimura Grace
Cc: Chujo Harada Kenzan, Chujo Alexandria Davis, Chujo Nakano Shizu, Chujo Tsutomu Chikuma, Chujo Issus Elapide

Xylar is in in Seventh's area of operations. We are willing to support you with whatever you need. Chujo Harada Kenzan can link you into our emergency response network and help provide emergency services. Chujo Issus Elapide is excellent in communications which you will probably need for that many new arrivals. If you need additional law enforcement, Chujo Alexandria Davis will be able to assist you with that. Chujo Nakano Shizu and Chujo Tsutomu Chikuma are my operations and logistics heads respectively. If you need more than they can provide, please contact me personally and we can work out how to assist.

Regards,
William Fletcher I, Taisho
Commander Seventh Fleet

RPG-D RPGfix
Back