• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN [Operation Fireplace] Rescue Jumpers Ready to Jump

Locked_0ut

Convention Veteran
RP Date
TO: Taisho Ketsurui-Shinjuku Hanako-Star Army Personnel Command
FROM: Taisha Maynard “Bungie” Hu-171th Combat Rescue Squadron

Greetings Taisho Hanako,

Ma’am, am I to assume, you will be taking point as the incident commander? I have teams ready to jump. Additionally, other Search and Rescue vessels are arriving by the minute and checking in with the Second Chance.

Due to the most recent reports from inside the Aiathogu, they’ll be forgoing power armor in favor of hard suits. We can begin triage procedures as long as we know what ships you have designated as the first to take in refugees, and which are our priority hospital ships. In order to comply with Admiral Aphelion’s desires, we are ready to log the patient’s destinations. We are ready to go at your order.

Respectfully,

Taisha Hu
171st Combat Rescue Squadron
“A light in the black”

@Wes

To: Taisa Maynard “Bungie” Hu-171th Combat Rescue Squadron
From: Taisho Ketsurui-Shinjuku Hanako-Star Army Personnel Command

Proceed immediately to Akelost Leviathan Hybrid Ark Alpha and work with the Norians to begin stabilizing the refugees in the worst condition first.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back