• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Nepleslian Orders [Orders] Fay Saelus

Kim

スター軍の司書
[OOC: I am doing this now so I won't forget later.]

Medic Fay Saelus reporting for duty from an extended shore leave. Requesting orders to board any active plotship.

P2C Fay Saelus has received orders to join Epsilon Squad aboard the NSS Alliance. P2C Saelus shall join his squad as soon as possible.

P2C Medic Fay Saelus requesting to resign from the Nepleslian military due to the lack of room for him aboard the NSS Alliance.

((Uh, that's not really the case, Fay. We're just busy with Kennewes and not dying still to really get him to the front. o.0; ))

((It seems like Kennewes will be over before he can ever join his squad, and once it is over, he'll have to find somewhere else to go. Technically, the reason I gave was an IC excuse, so I guess I should have explained it in my first post. XD I could see a medic being needed in Koku's plot, but I don't know about the Cirrus Station. I'll think about it then, I guess.))

RPG-D RPGfix
Back