Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• Got suggestions or a cool idea for Star Army? Share it in the new Suggestions Forum and vote on other ideas to let staff know what the community wants.
  • Join the final battle of the Kuvexian War in the Open RP Forum!
  • It's 1月 YE 43 for January and February. IC months advance every 2 OOC months.

SACN [Orders] Nanjo Ageha

raz

SAINT Director
Site Supporter
Game Master
STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
FIRST EXPEDITIONARY FLEET

YSS Senbu, NR-X1-10

OFFICIAL ORDERS

Santô Hei Nanjo Ageha, Starship Operations,

1. You are to report to YSS Senbu for initial evaluation. A shuttle is heading out from the YSS Senbu to pick your up from your current post and will be en route straight back to the Senbu within a few hours after arrival.

Signed,

Taii; Nicholas Saiga
First Officer, YSS Senbu

5tar

STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
FIRST EXPEDITIONARY FLEET

YSS Senbu, NR-X1-10

OFFICIAL ORDERS

Nanjo Ageha,

1. You are issued the following awards:

• Service Award

For your participation in the YSS Senbu's fifth mission.

Secret Ops

For your participation in a classified operation.

2. After filing your personnel evaluation report and reviewing your commanding officer's report and recommendation, I hereby promote you to the rank of Nitô Hei. Congratulations on such an expedient promotion and I hope to watch your career continue to progress!

Signed,

Taisa, Shizuka Endo
Commander, YSS Senbu
First Expeditionary Fleet

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
Game Master

(OOC: Activity Check)

1. Please respond as soon as possible.

2. You are under consideration for transfer to the YSS Illustrious. Are you interested in helping to staff this new ship as a fighter pilot or one of the other available positions?

Issued by:

STAR ARMY PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT

Under Authorization of:
TAISHO KETSURUI CHINOMAI MINORI
COMMANDER, PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT

Revolver

The Six-Shooter of Love
Thank you for the consideration, but I feel my destiny still lies with the Senbu, wherever she goes.

Nitô Hei Nanjo Ageha
Communications Technician and Combat Relay Coordinator
YSS Senbu

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
Game Master
STAR ARMY PERSONNEL COMMAND
HEADQUARTERS, KYOTO, YAMATAI
1月 YE 43

Nitô Hei Nanjo Ageha,

1. You are ordered to complete the Accelerated Officer Program training course, upon completion of which you will become an officer at the rank of Shoi.

Signed,

Taisho Ketsurui-Shinjuku Hanako
Director of Star Army Personnel