• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Ordre de Fer suggestions/discussion

Air Admiral

So I've decided to resume work on this NPC faction I started a while back. I know there isn't much at the moment, but I would appreciate any constructive criticism or ideas anybody might have. Also, I'm open to anyone who might be willing to help with the legwork either now or (more likely) further down the road when there's an actual faction to review.

Link is here > https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:l_ordre_de_fer

There's not really a lot to go on so far. What's the theme of these guys? What will their relationship be to the Star Army of Yamatai?

I was so obsessed in my own goal of making space-france i never even bothered looking deep enough to see if someone was doing the same~

Goes back to the drawing board mumbling about space portugal, space argentina, and space england.

@Jack Pine most likely somewhere out in the western reaches, though they'll be mobile due to their 'territory' consisting of their worldship capital and whatever systems they happen to be stripping at that particular moment.

@Wes They'll be partial to whoever grants them access to particular worlds, though I don't plan for them to have any hard and fast allegiances. If the question is will they be hostile, the answer will most likely be no.

Should have a more filled out history and government section this evening.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back