• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Origin Gauss Ammunition

Kai

Retired Staff
Submission Type: Ammunition
Template Used: None

Faction: N/A (Origin)
FM Approved Yet? I think so? I'm in charge of Origin
Faction requires art? No, but there's art anyway

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Yes (super cheezy though)
Previously Submitted? No, however, this includes and is intended to replace this: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=corp:origin:depleted_uranium_darts

Notes: An update/ replacement of Origin Depleted Uranium Darts, which also updates to DR V3. Note that DR ratings listed on this page are all at the Maximum Velocity the rounds will handle; actual DR will differ via application.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
This review is for: Gauss Ammunition with URL https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:gauss_ammunition

The submitted article is/has…
[✓] A very high level of overall quality
[✓] A general topic sentence under the title header
[✓] Artwork (Required for new species; Strongly recommended for vehicles and hand weapons)
[✓] Needed and/or useful to the setting
[✓] In the proper format/template
[✓] Proofread for spelling and grammar
[✓] Easy to read and understand (not a lengthy mass of technobabble)
[✓] Wikified (terms that could be a link should be a link)
[✓] No red and/or broken links
[✓] Reasonably scientifically plausible
[✓] Reasonably neutral point of view
The submitted article is/does not…
[✓] Overpowered (or cutting tech for a faction with little or no roleplay)
[✓] Obtusely redundant
[✓] Contain copy pasta descriptions of systems or interior compartments
[✓] Unauthorized by faction managers or player-controlled corporation
[✓] Contain references to IC events that have not occurred (SM must authorize retcons)
[✓] Use second-person language (“you” or “your”) unless it is an instructional guide aimed at players.
[✓] Use bombastic language (“virtually immune,” “nearly indestructible,” “insanely powerful,” “horrible effects”)
[✓] Use an unbalanced header/text ratio (many headers but sections are one-liners)
[✓] Use major unapproved sub-articles that should be submitted separately
[✓] Lacking Detail
[✓] Images hosted on sites other than stararmy.com (Photobucket, Imageshack, etc are not allowed)
The article has…
[✓] Speeds in compliance with the Starship Speed Standard, if applicable
[✓] Damage Capacity and Damage Ratings in compliance with the DR Guidelines
[✓] The in-character year of creation/manufacture. (Should be current year. Future years not allowed).
[NO] The Standard Product Nomenclature System, if applicable.

Pending

Please add nomenclature.

As we discussed on Discord, I could not find any precedence to use as a reference for Nomenclature, and as Origin's M.O. is to keep things generic for wide usage and commonality, I took your suggestion and changed the page header to 'Origin Industries Gauss Ammunition'

RPG-D RPGfix
Back