• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [origin] New position to be introduced.

Kai

Retired Staff
Origin Industries is looking to start a new division, researching, Designing, and manufacturing Powered Armor an Mecha. Someone with skills in this area is needed to fill the position as head of this division. Any who are interested and have the necessary skills and time, please respond to this message as soon as possible with information, to be interviewed for the position.

Thank you,
OI Management
Aerin Tatst; CEO

RE: [origin] New Position to be Introduced
To: Aerin Tast

I would be interested in taking up the position offered, as well as assisting in other operations of your company. If you have concerns about my pedigree or experience, I can assure you, I am fully qualified for the position. May you make the correct choice, and may the gods shine upon you.

With Honor,
Murakami Kensuke

To: Murakami Kensuke

Please send us some more detailed information on your background. You seem to be what we are looking for, and would be very glad if you could join our operation.

Thank you,
OI Management
Aerin Tatst; CEO

To: Aerin Tast

((OOC:https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:murakami_kensuke
Kensuke is a young member of the Gozen clan, with an even temper and great ambition. He enjoys Reading, Noh Theater, Kabuki, Swordsmanship, Seafood, and Tea, while he dislikes arrogant Nekovalkyrja. While his military record is not very diverse, he has been noted to have a talent for organising people and equipment, which should prove well in his job as administrator. ))

I am sending you a data file which should cover all your concerns.

With Honor,
Murakami Kensuke

To: Murakami Kensuke

After reviewing your file, We find you to be satisfactory for the position. As long as your Duties with the Star Army do not conflict with our own concerns, you should be fine. Good luck sir, and Welcome to Origin Industries.

Thank you,
OI Management
Aerin Tatst; CEO

RPG-D RPGfix
Back