• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission Origin Starfighter Mini-missiles

Kai

Retired Staff
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:origin:mini-missile-pod
List Any Unapproved Sub-Articles
Submission Faction(s)
  1. None (nebulas, etc.)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Okay, so this turned into a lot more work than I expected. DR update and template update for Origin's old Starfighter Mini-missiles. Ended up having to separate the ammunition into a new article (using the ammunition template for that as well) which ended up getting the actual DR update to it, making the separated ammunition page into a WIP. I used the conversion chart from the DR page to update the tier ratings, and this is nothing crazy.

If I need anything else, let me know.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki-style guidelines, including No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Approved! Thanks for the update. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back