• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: 188604 Osman University Chapter 2: mechs, math, and school life.

"That's an audio cue we could also use. In this case, the radio emissions of 188604's star. I was thinking if we could get each of those tactile stars in your map to give its audio cue, you could recognize where you are in relation to known reference points. Naturally, I'll want your help on this later. For now, you've got other classes to attend, and I've got to get to work if you want this in a timely manner." Rose smiled gently, the audio cutting out. "Come by my lab tonight and I'll have started on something."

(JP with @Jack Pine)

Principals' Office

Dylan opened the door to Mark's office. He saw the man behind his desk, and greeted him with: " Good morning, Mark." Before walking in.

"Aye Morning as well Mr. Dylan. You wished to speak about something?", Mark answered back gesturing to an open chair.

Dylan nodded, and sat down across from Mark. " Indeed. I just finished my first lecture this morning, and I have to say, it went really well. I hope there's some way we could get some opinion from the students."

" I also wanted to let you know I've found a place in Osman city. I'll be staying there for my time here. I was also wondering if you could tell me something about the other teachers?"

"Good to hear. We can set up student surveys, and I can tell what isn't private information. Ask away," he answered returning a grin and gesturing for his question on who.

" Rose seems to be well adjusted to this college. Perhaps we can set up a kind of shared curriculum? Since her subjects closely interline with mine?" Dylan breathed for a moment, before continuing: " I also heard she is experimenting with blind students?"

" Also, as you know, I was actually trained in biology before taking on geography. What can you tell me about Dr. Beaumont?"

"Yes, Mrs. Pine is looking for a way to teach a student of ours with a disability, and I commend her for that. Your two classes have a little less then full classes, so a possible merger could be done. As for Beaumont,.....He isn't around anymore. Miss Haruka Yamamoto us now Head of medical. She has yet to say if she will take up his classes," Mark explained.

" Yamamoto? I haven't seen her around yet." Dylan looked at the agenda in Mark's office.
" Perhaps she has no classes today?" He concluded. " As for Mrs. Pine, I believe there's some exchange in course material we can do. I'll take it up with her, I just saw her in the lounge." Dylan looked at Mark more closely, and asked: " Any advice for me?"

"You seem to be doing excellently, I can't think of any advice I could give," he chuckled.

" Well, thank you, Mr. Oaklen. I will keep up the good work. Good luck to you. I'll see you around, at the lounge maybe." With that, Dylan stood up from the chair, and nodded at Mark.

Mark nodded back, "A good day to you as well."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back