• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: 188604 Osman University: Chapter One

Surprised at the voice, Amit jumped a bit and looked at the woman. Great, he was busted. And honestly he didn't want to get caught. But here was Companion, out of his bag and in this building but also his thoughts of just skipping out of class. With the hand on his shoulder, he looked at her with surprise. Well he didn't expect that.

"Right...classes..." Amit muttered.

Companion kind of shrugged at Amit's control. Though the boy was still thinking of just running off. Glancing back at Aster, he gave his own shrug.

"Maybe, I'm not too sure if we do." Amit answered, granted he wasn't positive of his own classes.

The schedule was in his bag as he planned to just sneak away.

Aster looming over her schedule and saw that she was supposed to be in Jack’s classroom next. “Oh, I’m supposed to see your dad next. I guess if you had that class you would probably not go?” She offered Amit an apologetic smile. “I better head that way, it would be bad for me to not go meet my boss on the first day. I’ll catch up with you on break if you are around. I should be in the student database.”

She waved to Amit and started to head off to her next class. She wanted to investigate that collar more but she did need to meet the director.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back