• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: ZHS [OVA 12] Ice Cream Social

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
ye 40
RP Location
Zenjinkaze Fighting High School
3:49am

It was quiet, it was dark, it was a warm summer night... or morning depending on how you looked at it - the halls were empty save for a few monitoring devices used to log movements throughout the school just in case somebody decided to be dumb enough to break in to a school filled with martial-art students and masters.

Then there was Gunny with her strawberry-blonde hair poking out in all directions, letting out a yawn with stretched arms as she strolled about in nothing but a pair of pink panties and a white tank-top, she was meant to be in bed after all but young Miss Grimsdottir was too hungry to sleep. So instead the wannabe gunslinger stumbled into the kitchen and began grabbing out something to eat, her yellow tail moving to yank the fridge open as she crouched down to get a bowl from one of the lower cupboards.

The yellow-tailed Neko might be hard pressed to see the bowl that floated inches off the top of the hard metal table that was usually used to prep food for cooking. She might be hard pressed to see the bit of ice cream that was just below the rim of the bowl with a spoon still in it, dug into the soft dairy treat which was black cherry if she looked. Hell, she might even be hard pressed to see the bit of ice cream that had been spilled onto the countertop.

What she wouldn't be hard pressed to see was the delicately carved rosewood box that was shut, an inscription cut into the top of the box which looked almost like a small coffin in a sense. It rested in a slightly tilted manner propped up as it was on the surface of the prep area...

Gunnhild's tail wrapped around a cold tub of half-eaten black forest ice cream as she rose back up, finally spotting the odd little box that had escaped her view before - sleep still danced at the edges of the strawberry-blonde's mind so she hadn't noticed the other items quite yet but nonetheless a curious little hum left her mouth.

The empty bowl was put on the bench but the tub of ice cream remained wrapped within the coils of her tail as Gunny cautiously reached out one hand to touch the curious rosewood box.

A soft hiss emanated from somewhere within the room, like a snake or a cat ready to strike as the hand reached for the box. Gunny would see on the lid of the box it read a name in beautifully carved calligraphy.

Lilium

The yellowed girl reracted her hand as she heard something, surely it was just the building expanding and contracting in anticipation of the sun rising right? Then again somebody had left this box here so...

Gunnhild rubbed her eyelids and blinked those ocean-blue eyes a few times as they adjusted to the darkness, finally noticing the ice cream bowl floating there as she called out, "So, who else couldn't sleep and why are they being so spooky, ey?"

Like the Cheshire cat, first her eyes appeared, a striking blue, then her nose, mouth, and the rest of her head suddenly materialized in front of Gunnhild as she watched the girl close. Nothing else came into focus of the spook as Hoshiko lifted her spoon to her mouth to finally take another bite of her ice cream.

"Why are you out of bed?" Hoshiko demanded in explanation. "Isn't there a curfew for students?"

"M-Miss H," Gunny spoke, rather surprised at the SAINT teacher's sudden appearance - it made sense in hindsight and quite frankly she didn't have an idea who else it could have been but it surprised her nonetheless.

"I couldn't nod-off and I was hungry so..." Gunnhild's voice trailed off as she ran a hand through the back of her messy strawberry-blonde hair, "I'm in deep shit now aren't I?"

Hoshiko took a deep breath for a second and let it out, blue eyes staring at the girl before she just closed her eyes and took another bite. "So long as you forget about that, no." Hoshiko explained as she pointed with her spoon toward the box.

A heavy sigh of relief left the student's lungs as her shoulders slumped slightly before she straightened them out and focused her ocean-blue eyes on Hoshiko's own blue orbs, "But Miss that's not fair, you can't just go tease a girl like that and expect her not to poke back," Gunnhild complained as she moved back to plonk her athletic rear on a counter-top and begin serving her own ice cream.

"If you wish to be an operative, there are times you will need to understand when to look away." Hoshiko explained as her tone and gaze taking on a rather dangerous look. The head began to float and eventually came to stop near the box which had been a few feet away from her before.

"Alright I'll leave your little box alone for now," Gunnhild agreed with a hint of dejection as she scooped a generous serving of the black-forest icecream into a bowl and turned back to face her disembodied teacher. "So Miss, what're you doing up in the wee hours of the morning - planning to kill the empress or something?" the younger woman asked with a giggle at her own joke.

Hoshiko just glared a bit as she scooped another bite before she shook her head. "I am usually up around this time. I just had a sweet tooth craving and no ice cream at my place. Next best option was here. Can't say I'm disappointed in the selection." Hoshiko explained as she took yet another bite.

It would be interesting to note to Gunnhild that no clothing showed on the partially invisible neko.

Gunny squinted at the teacher as she took a happy bite of her own ice cream, humming happily as the sweet stuff slid down into her gullet to deposit itself in her stomach - the strawberry-blonde was comfortable in her own skin but even she covered up for decency's sake, whether the clothes were real or a hologram like they usually were was a different question all together.

"Do you often roam around in yer birthday suit? seems a bit risque for a staff member to be doing that but whatever," Gunny mused as she took another happy chunk out of her own desert.

"You can't hide clothing when you stealth." Was all Hoshiko said without ever even batting an eye at the girl's observation and question. Suddenly the rest Hoshiko appeared, dressed in a rather cute pair of pajamas that had some chicken looking creature with longer legs running around on them.

"Do you always question staff so brazenly?" She asked in response.

"Not really, only the ones I like or the ones that do odd things like run around naked at four in the morning," the student chirped back as she over-loaded her spoon once more and pulled the large clump of icecream into her mouth.

"Don't worry though Miss," Gunny spoke in-between chews, "You're still pretty awesome to me, maybe even more so?"

Hoshiko just raised an eyebrow to the girl for a moment before she narrowed her eyes. Her own bowl was finished with one more bite, and after swallowing, she spoke.

"What do you mean?" She asked. It was clear to see the woman was confused. She wasn't used to being called awesome.

"Well nobody wants to mess with an intelligence operative now do they? you guys are badass and..." Gunnhild stopped, putting down her half-eaten bowl as the younger Neko stood up on the bench and put on her best volumetric imitation of Miss Hoshiko wearing a SAINT suit - obviously there were a few differences because of Gunny's body shape causing the visage to be a bit curvier than it was in reality but otherwise it was fairly accurate.

"I'm Miss Hoshiko and I kill people without even bothering to put clothes on," the hologram-covered neko responded in her best impersonation of the teacher's voice.

Hoshiko smirked a little as she let the bowl rest in her lap before she looked down at it. "Operatives have a hard life. We do things other people can't or won't and it wears on us. I was just two days out of Fort Ready when SAINT requested me. It has been a long and tiring life." For once, the usually cold teacher seemed a little more open as she let out a sigh.

"It is different for you all. This war is simpler, it is a far cry from the Mishhu wars." Hoshiko admitted as she looked over to her box for a moment. She seemed a little nervous as she reached over and pulled the box to her.

"Operatives are used. We are tools to protect the empire. Those that can handle it stay until they can't anymore."

The volumetric display faded away as Gunny hopped down off the table, revealing her body for a moment before the girl's sleepwear re-appeared, "Miss I..." Gunnhild started before she leapt forward and gave the SAINT teacher a big, warm hug.

"Miss Hoshiko, I just want you to know you're way more than some tool to me... this might sound dumb coming from me but I wanna do my bit and really help - like how you have, you inspire me, miss," the strawberry-blonde admitted as she wrapped her arms around the teacher's torso, choosing to ignore the feeling of skin on skin contact.

It's going to be a shame breaking her... Hoshiko thought to herself as she felt the hug. She didn't mind the skin to skin contact though she was a little taken back by the actual hug. She awkwardly patted the girl's back a bit and smirked some.

"My mother is proud of me and so I am. The work I did kept the empire safe from its threats that no one ever had to worry about." She explained as she pushed on the girl a little. There was no real sign of her being embarrassed, she was a grown woman after all.

Gunnhild leant back from the embrace to look Miss Hoshiko in the eye with one arched eyebrow, "You have a Mum? huh - I just kinda assumed... oh well."

Hoshiko smirked a bit more but nodded. "Mmm I was tank born, a NH-27, but I had a woman who asked for me to be made. She had me made how she wanted. Shôshô Hisae Emiko, she spends time with me when she can, but she is busy with the first fleet. She raised me quite a bit, spoils me from time to time though she is protective. She was against me going into SAINT."

"Woahhh, that sounds nice," the strawberry blonde shot back as her awe turned somewhat toward jealousy at the end, she had friends but never anything more than that and the yellowed girl blamed mostly her loud nature for that - she never could hold onto something for as long as she hoped.

"It's odd how I got here, I like guns but they put me in this martial arts academy after the last 33a of '39 found out she could slap people with said guns - what do you make of all that, Miss?"

"That's dumb. Slapping people with guns?" Hoshiko said rather flatly as she raised a brow in disbelief. "I prefer to hear the pop of joints and bones, but most of my work is silent."

"Well it's not quite slapping with guns, sorry - ditzy old me," Gunnhild gave as her self-deprecating apology before continuing. "It's SACQC but with two guns I guess, it is dumb but I'd love to show you some time - shame I'm not in your class..."

"Why not?" She asked of the girl as she tried to make sense of CQC with guns in hand. Hoshiko herself was there to teach both CRIED and Sesshoku Sentō Ichi-Kai, both styles that SAINT employed, as well as a curriculum in espionage.

"Why not what?"

"Why aren't you in my class?" She asked.

Gunny mentally kicked herself for missing the question, it hurt to answer but she thought Miss Hoshiko should know, "I'm just a bit too dull I guess, didn't do too well on the entry theoretical they gave us so yeah."

"A shame, I think you would have had fun." Hoshiko said with a shrug as she stood to go deposit her bowl into the sink. She had figured a girl so excited and taken with a SAINT agent like her would have jumped at the chance, but there was still time.

"Yeah me too, maybe I'll just have to show you all what I can do instead of just trying to write it down - I'll give it a shot at least but don't get your hopes up," Gunnhild responded with a saddened smile across her face.

"Classroom work for my courses will be limited mostly to the exams. My class will mostly be more... Physical in application." Hoshiko explained. She had plans for her course to give the students a taste of real combat, not some silly obtuse style that they might use a few times in their service, but something that had been tried and tested in the dirtiest situations.

That sadness drained from the strawberry blonde's smile as it was pushed aside to be replaced by hope, it was the look a puppy gave their owner when seeing them come home after a day of work as Gunnhild moved forward for another embrace - squishing the side of her face into Miss Hoshiko's chest with a happy little squeak as the yellow neko spoke with a renewed confidence, "I guess I'll just have to try again and kick that test in the baby-maker then won't I?"

"Are all the children here as strange as you?" Hoshiko asked the girl, confused at both her comments and how much she was hugging. It felt strange being hugged truth be told, but she was trying her best to not retaliate. She reached up to pet the girl's head a bit and found herself oddly enjoying the embrace.

"Do your best then, I pray you don't disappoint me..."

"I'll try, Miss, but uhh," Gunny spoke, sounding a little hesitant between a few purs as her head was fondled with before she managed to get a grip and finally get the words out. "Can I ask you something and also confide in you a bit...? off the records and not as you being a teacher?" the strawberry blonde asked, looking up to offer a slightly nervous smile.

She raised her eyebrow for a second but nodded a bit as she waited to see what the girl was going to say.

"Well ahem uhm, if two students decided to... bump hips... would there be any kind of repercussion if they were found out?" Gunnhild asked, a certain bitter-sweetness behind her words that were both celebrating something yet also fearful of potential consequences.

Hoshiko let out a deep sigh as she watched the girl with a little frown. "I suppose you are Nekos after all... Keep it in your dorm rooms and I do not see an issue no. If I catch you out anywhere in the school I will take matters into my own hands. And I doubt you will enjoy that..."

The student's strawberry-blonde mop bounced around as Gunny gave a few enthusiastic nods and a sigh of relief, her mouth curving into a smile as a friendly punch was planted on Miss Hoshiko's arm, "Alrighty, that's why you're the best teacher... thanks miss - for being cool."

It was one of the many times she missed her hemosynthetic projections as she was punched. Instead, she reached out with practice aimed and flicked the girl hard in the chest. "You say that now." She said with a grin that Keiko saw the other day. It was not a look a normal person had as she let a wide Cheshire grin spread over her face.

Gunnhild's features screwed up a bit as she felt the rough flick strike her skin, Nekos may have been strong as hell but they weren't bulletproof and still had pain receptors - especially in the more sensitive areas, so the wince was understandable. "You've got an unnerving smile, Miss, people ever tell you that?" Gunny gave as a partially off-handed comment as one hand moved to rub away the slight stinging in her chest.

"Then I'm not out of practice." Hoshiko said in response as she fell back to her more neutral expression of somewhat indifferent interest if such an expression were possible. Hoshiko stood then and scooped up her box and held it out to her chest with arms crossed and turned back to the younger Neko.

"Find a way into my class. You will not be disappointed." And with little else, she vanished, the box floating in the air before she began to move off and out of the kitchen.

The student cocked her head curiously as she watched the box float away, it was hard to resist the urge to ask about it again but she'd been told the whole "Hold your tongue yada yada" thing and intended to try to take it to heart. "Just you wait, Miss Hoshiko, I'll see you there!" Gunny whisper yelled to the spooky SAINT teacher before dragging her gaze back to the former bowl of ice cream that was now a melted mess.

"Crap, not again," the strawberry blonde grunted dejectedly as she moved to begin slurping up the bowl of room-temp soup, no use in it going to waste after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back