• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: ZHS [OVA 3] There Go The Insurance Premiums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edto Xar'Sivaree

Lizard Freak!
Inactive Member
"Ahh!" Bryn yelled, falling on her back for the fifth time that afternoon onto the mat.

Nenna smiled, still in motion from the throw that had tossed the other Neko three feet away from her. "Come on, Bryn-chan," she said a few moments later. "I made sure to advertise that one."

"I know," the student replied, still lying on the floor. "Doesn't mean I could get away from it."

"It's a shame you don't have a tail..." A voice called out from a corner, the awkward, sneaky alien walking out from the shadows. "You could have thrown the throw off balance" Zoia smiled.

Bryn's lavendar skin took a burgundy tone as she realized who was talking. Rising enough to face the lizard, she couldn't keep her mouth shut. "How long have you been watching, you..." she asked, before almost biting her tongue.

"You alien freak?" She asked, finishing the statement the Neko was about to make. "Long enough. I was practicing climbing through the building, heard you fighting while I was up there" She pointed to the ceiling "And decided I would watch for a bit. Again, shame you don't have a tail"

Before the younger Neko could reply, her teacher lightly kicked her in the side. "Enough, Bryn. Go take a water break."

"Yes, Hashimoto-sensei," Bryn replied, getting up and walking out of the door opposite of the Vekimen, even though there were water fountains closer on the other side.

Shaking her head, Nenna looked at Zoia and asked, "You just happened to hear us?"

"Feel you... Actually. I don't have ears traditionally, but I can feel vibrations through air and objects like stone. My kind can use it to identify movement in pitch darkness, sort of like echo location" She explained, leaning back on her tail. "Is she usually that hostile? Or is this something I should come to expect from those around me?" She asked.

Sighing, the white skinned Neko replied, "No, she just really has some issues with non-Nekos." She looked at the doors Bryn had walked out of a few moments earlier, she looked like this was a sore subject. "We all have to learn things," she finally said. "Some of them are easier to teach though."

Zoia shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me. I guess it could always turn into a dispute better dealt with on the mats then off. A bit of humility never hurt anyone" She commented, standing up straight again and looking at the mat in the room. "Like this one... I wonder how well it will hold up to my talons" She asked, stepping onto it casually.

"It should hold up fairly well," the teacher replied. "It's fairly tear-resistant, since this is the same stuff people use when practicing swordplay. Course," she continued,, squatting down and feeling the mat, "the real question is how it will take your talons piercing it. People usually don't stab their swords into the floor."

"I guess we will find out?" She asked, putting some weight down on the mat. With a loud pop, one of her talons split the fabric. "Not very well it would seem..." She muttered, walking off the matt awkwardly to keep her talon off the fabric.

Nenna chuckled. "If you want to manuever properly, we can just use the floor. Might scratch it a little, but its better than you walking on the balls of your feet."

"I think the wood would be fine. Where is your student? Am I not going to be sparring her if a spar is to happen at all?" She asked.

"Probably sulking in the hallways or something," the teacher replied, rolling up the slightly tattered mat and tossing it to the side. "Besides, I kind of wanted to spar with you first, so I know which students are on your level. Sound good?" she asked, looking at the Vekimen and raising an eyebrow in question.

"A little sad... Defeat without death just means you come back stronger. Oh well then. I guess we could spar a little, but my waning holds true... I could accidentally kill you" She explained. "I guess better you tha a student though"

The Neko snorted in reply, settling into a basic stance, moving her right foot behind her and her arms to the level of her waist. "I've got a memory back up from a few weeks ago, so even if you kill me, I'd just come back annoyed and not as nice. Still," she said, now grinning from ear to ear, "If you could refrain from killing me, I would be grateful."

Other than her stance, she made no move towards her student, only stepping from side to side, waiting for the lizard to strike. Which turned out to be a bad idea.

When the Neko took the pose, Zoia seemed to stiffen, her breathing becoming rapid. Soon her exhales were coming out in growls, her muscles becoming more defined in the process. Her 'lips' curled back to show the teeth that filled her mouth. Finally, her mane popped out and expanded wildly. Opening her maw widely to dislocate the the lower jaw, she let out a scream, and jumped at the teacher with incredible speed, claws and talons outstretched.

The Neko only had time to think, Son of a..., before the Vekimen was on her. Acting on instinct, she stepped into the jump, braced herself on the floor with her inertial control organ, placed her hands on the harder gray plates, and attempted to throw her student behind her.

Without missing a beat, the agile, but strong tail of the lizard wrapped around the neck of the teacher, her body weight and speed it was going after being throw drawing the tail tight. Zoia then flexed, trying to pull herself back to the teacher but wound up lifting her off the ground and both of them being carried off (their feet?).

Having to disengage her inertial control to not break her neck, the Neko realized she had a real fight now. Grin still on her face, she twisted as she was pulled off her feet, putting her inertial control and reflexes to work, letting the Vekimen's tail pull her in, and kicking at her opponent's head as they landed on the floor.

It was at this point that Bryn walked in, her sullen expression morphing into first confusion, then shock as she watched the fight. Why is Sensei fighting that monster?

The foot connected with Zoia's jaw with a unpleasant crunch, the alien, letting the teacher go and rolling away from her. As she got up, her jaw seemed off. Angled sharply, and she seemed to work it, the joint crunching some more before it went back to normal and she snarled at the teacher again.

Oops, Neena thought as she got off the floor. I'll apoligize after we're done. Taking the initiative, she bounded forward, crouched and kicked at the lizard's knee with her left leg, which the lizard ducked to take the blow to the ribs.

Her ribs seemed to give more leeway than the ribs of someone else, but it clearly wasn't natural... To a human at least. Zoia's hands wrap around the teachers leg, and she clamped her teeth down on the meaty thigh, dumping Venom into her.

Oww, the Neko thought, gritting her teeth from the pain. In response, she brought her right arm up and back down, karate chopping her student in between the horns.

The spot between her horns was quite possibly the hardest part of the Vekimens skull given the horns met up there. It would be like elbowing concrete, and it would cause the Vekimens teeth to cut through the flesh of her thigh like a woodsaw through butter. The end result being a completely mangled thigh, with Vekimen venom coursing through her veins.

Bryn gasped as the lizard chomped down on her sensei's leg. I need to do something. Turning on her heel, she ran out of the room, making her way to the principal's office.

"Aaaaah!" Neena yelled, doing her best to remain functional despite the pain. Screw this, she thought, forcing her numb and half-broken right hand to grab and pull on the Vekimen's right horn, twisting her head to expose where she thought the alien's windpipe was. Which she then punched with desperate strength.

The act of twisting the aliens head by the horn with such strength applied just enough force to snap the femur and shut her teeth, finishing the grisly work. The punch to the throat however easily collapsed Zoia's throat, causing the alien to thrash around on the ground, clawing at her neck in a desperate attempt to get air.

Taking a moment to take a breath of her own, she set her internal nanobots to work, closing the arteries in her leg. Sitting up and grimacing from the pain, it took her a second to realize that the Vekimen couldn't breathe. Ah, jeez, the Neko thought, mentally bringing up her files as she crawled to the student. Why can't there be instructions for fixing a broken windpipe?

"Come on, McBelle-sensei," the injured fighters heard as Bryn came around the corner. "The alien is chewing Hashimoto-sensei's leg off!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm comin' kid. Everyone's gettin' their leg chewed off, or they got soup in their ear, or the groundskeeper's cat clawed 'em, I'm sure it'll be...fine...huh." Shayla entered the room at a rather casual pace compared to the student who had frantically dashed in ahead of her. It took her a moment to take in the scene, eyes sliding back and forth between one mangled body and the other several times. "...beats more paperwork."

She'd brought her kit along with her more to reassure the kid than expecting to use it, but it turned out coming prepared was a good idea. The giantess moved quickly towards the pair, squatting down to get a closer look at the situation. By now the teacher had noticed the strange outfit the Principal/Nurse was wearing, which the student that fetched her had barely registered during the mad dash. The fur bikini-clad Neko opened a satchel seemingly made from the hide of a similarly brightly colored creature, beginning to produce several familiar advanced medical instruments, as well as a few more exotic examples that seemed to be made from bone.

"Get Zoia first," Neena said, giving the principal/nurse room to work. "I crushed her windpipe during a spar. My injury isn't fatal." What's with the bikini? she thought, looking at the get up. Does she wear that during the work day?

Zoia continued to thrash, still clutching at her throat. No sound came from the alien, despite her often being vocal in some way. She did slump to the ground, eyes seeming to focus on nothing as she grew too weak to continue.

"Right, you just sit there and try not to bleed too fast, alright?" Shayla grinned at the injured teacher, familiar enough with the abilties of the common Neko that she didn't seem worried. The alien was another story. Thankfully, not only had she examined the reports written by one Cosima Medici on the physiology of the Heartbreaker's Vekimen specimen, but she also possessed a 'minor' in Xenobiology, and far more years of field experience in the subject than the average Yamataian physician.

First came the hypospray, loaded with sedative. She'd been worried more about the alien injuring herself, but once she quit thrashing, Shayla just wanted to ensure she wouldn't immediately pop back to life and thank to two nearby Neko with a few friendly scratches and lovebites. Finding the softest part of Zoia available, she injected the Vekimen-sized dose, moving on to simpler tools. "Might wanna tell your student to look away, kid, I don't wanna deal with any head injuries from passin' out~" She barked a laugh, before nonchalantly beginning the procedure. The tracheotomy was performed with skill and precision, her giant hands seemingly moving on autopilot, as she cleared a way for the alien to breathe, swiftly working towards easing the pressure and setting the area well enough to inject hemosynth to begin the repair. Afterwords, apparently these things just healed themselves, if they made it through the first rough patch.

Bryn had turned away already, feeling the unwelcome pangs of pity, sympathy, and a tinge of respect for the Vekimen. Hashimoto-sensei did that...and she almost died. This isn't like a usual fight.

Air flowed through the hole as if sucked into a vacuum. The Vekimens distress seemed to ease as she could breath again. She still couldn't talk, but she seemed to be breathing heavily.

"Sorry, Zoia," Neena said, leaning over her mangaled leg. "Looks like I was the one that almost killed you."

Zoia just looked at Neena, before looking back at the ceiling.

"How about nobody try to kill anybody on school property, alright? I'm tryin' to last longer than the last Principal, ya know?" With Zoia breathing under her own power and the immediate danger passing, she injected a small vial of hemosynth near the injured area before turning to inspect the Neko. She squinted down her nose at the wound before letting out a loud snort. "Eh, you'll be fine after a few hours in the tank. Just don't bleed all over the place, you already made enough of a mess in here." She produced a roll of thick gauze, wrapping up Neena's leg mostly to stop hemosynth from dribbling onto the floor, knowing that her arteries had already pinched themselves off by now. "Alright, I got the transfer student...squirt, come over here and help your big sister to my office, eh?"

"Yes, ma'am," the teacher replied automatically, letting her boss tend to her wound.

"Hai, McBelle-sensei," Bryn said, hurrying over to Nenna and helping her to her feet.

Zoia just allowed herself to be carried, one thought going through her brain. What's with the fur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back