• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Page Update - Frontier Starport

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Submission RP Example
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/kuvexian-navy-striking-jun.65622/
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=stararmy:bases:frontier_starport
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Page update, fleshing out, and overhaul. Art included.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Love the note about creating one as a place. I have created a prefab outpost near or in Kuvexian space that could use a place page on the wiki and possibly an update to receive ships and be a frontier starport. Alas I'm an old geezer compared to you and don't have the same wiki enthusiasm and energy you are radiating in this forum. Good on ya kiddo!

One thing is, the new art doesn't really match the old doga looking art in formation and can skew the sense of scale and proportions, it did for me. Is the old art still necessary since this update seems to be quite extensive?

Love the note about creating one as a place. I have created a prefab outpost near or in Kuvexian space that could use a place page on the wiki and possibly an update to receive ships and be a frontier starport. Alas I'm an old geezer compared to you and don't have the same wiki enthusiasm and energy you are radiating in this forum. Good on ya kiddo!

One thing is, the new art doesn't really match the old doga looking art in formation and can skew the sense of scale and proportions, it did for me. Is the old art still necessary since this update seems to be quite extensive?
I left the old doga in as to still show the hard work that was put in and labeled it as the old one or tried to. Thank you though! I will change the label a little in the morning to better reflect that.

Mouse over info on old DOGA art updated and active.

I like that it's been positioned next to history to reflect that it's a pic of the past. A very HQ update that didn't need my two cents, but thanks for obliging Andrew!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back