• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Patches

It's been a while since we made some custom Star Army patches, and I'd like to get another run of them going.

You can see some of the previous ones in this photo:

2014-12-03 16.49.41.jpg

We don't have any patches with the current Hinomaru logo, so I was thinking that seems like an obvious choice for the next patch.

For reference, here it is (with the colors simplified):

hinomaru_type_38_patch.png

Also, I was thinking it would be nice if we could have the patch say "STAR ARMY" on it somewhere, but I'm not sure where it would go.

Any thoughts or feedback on this before I start putting in for an order?

One question, how do I get my hands on one of those Nepland patches? :0

Last edited:
@Wes seeing as I'm down in Ausland, would you want any kind of payment to help with shipping costs or what have you?
In the past I've had a minimum donation to get the patches, so that the donations aren't less than the patch+shipping. It's true that shipping seems to have gone up by a lot in the last ten years.

I've just put in an order for 100 patches to be made and I'm waiting on the design proof and a quote. After that we'll get a physical (sewn) proof for approval.

vdcu2ffelwuwrx5vgxsv.jpg

I recieved and approve the pre-production sewout (sample) patch today and it looks great! This patch is the same size as the previous hinomaru patches (3 inch diameter). It looks like I will need to order the 5/8 inch STAR ARMY rockers separately.

That's rad. It'd be cool to see add-on top rockers in future years, like NG-X1-401, SAINT, Rikugun, etc.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back