• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Patches

It's been a while since we made some custom Star Army patches, and I'd like to get another run of them going.

You can see some of the previous ones in this photo:

2014-12-03 16.49.41.jpg

We don't have any patches with the current Hinomaru logo, so I was thinking that seems like an obvious choice for the next patch.

For reference, here it is (with the colors simplified):

hinomaru_type_38_patch.png

Also, I was thinking it would be nice if we could have the patch say "STAR ARMY" on it somewhere, but I'm not sure where it would go.

Any thoughts or feedback on this before I start putting in for an order?

You can't get all the NSMC patches because a lot of them have already been sent lol.

It would be cool to get an NSN patch made too, but these runs of 100 patches are around $200+ each so I haven't done them that often. Because of the bulk discounts getting 100 is only a little more expensive than 50 so it makes sense to go big.

Other patches I would like to get someday are the SAINT one, a fleet patch, and maybe the officer cap one to put on hats.

To those wondering, these are being given to site donators "soonish" (Wes words, not mine).

The patches are supposed to be delivered to be by April 30th. At that point I'll start collecting mailing addresses to send them out.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back