• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Peacekeeper Heavy Industries Adoption

Quite frankly, I and others in Asteria have an interest in acquiring this as well, seeing as most of our current equipment is from the late UOC. Most of your assets however, are not, and won't benefit you as much as it would us.

I do hope whoever gets it won't be trying to sue Yaichiro for his newer implementation of the Link Siphon that I plan to get submitted. UOC tech pretty much died out with the faction. He made the original Link Siphon, but it was based on the older Link Device and produced by MFY.

Hey, it's not currently up for adoption because PaladinRPG hasn't been gone for a year.

But if you want to submit stuff made by it, I'm happy to act as the interim manager since it's a Yamataian corporation and I'm the FM.

You're talking about new tech articles from PHI, not actual rewrites of its organizational articles, right?

I'm only asking because it's a pretty current company (updated last year) and that seems to be the intent of your original invitation for others to update.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back