• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Peeking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Ello.

Wanted to stop in and say hello. I know I haven't been around much due to my work. Sadly travel and GMing a roleplay really didn't work as well as I hoped. Sorry to those who got left in a pickle.

Regardless, hope everyone is safe after the storm. I'll be taggin' around during slow season. No promises.

Hi Andrew! Happy Halloween!

There's been some discussion about what happened to Emperor Tio - the consensus so far seems to be that he went off Battlestar Galactica Style with a small group of ships. If you got input, on that, now's the time.

I've been NPCing Katsuko a little but not much. I wouldn't mind having another fleet manager though. You're welcome to join in things here again.

Interesting, My pondering in regard to Tio was the same as that he and his sister were not welcome to return to Katsuko. (It is likely she still holds a bitter animosity towards both her children). It would be nice to hear that something did become of them, despite the failures of the UOC the characters were developed. Gallivanting off into the unknown tends to be the Motoyoshi way.

As for Katsuko, I was told by a little birdy (CadetNewb) that she was in play (suddenly started getting private messages again when I reactivated my email).

I don't want to get into a position where I am making promises I cannot keep. As long as it is understood that my career has a tendency to take me to Europe, Australia, and South Africa sometimes with very little notice, we should be all good. My ability to stay connected to the internet has been more reliable now that the company is being less restrictive with our net usage on our computers in aboard company housing. But, that shouldn't be much of a problem as that being slow season it will likely be April or May before I see more travel.

I will poke around the IRC when I can. When I am home I work graveyards (cause well, middle of the night here is morning in Europe where the bulk of business is.) so I will be around as I can be.

Thanks Kim :) Good to see you back too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back