• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Permission to Visit Aquarius Star Fortress

hyralt

RP Date
YE 43
Dear Star Army, 🌸

I hope this message finds you well. How are your parents? It has been some time since I last sent correspondence. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever sent you anything. It should come as no great surprise that I have admired you from afar for some time now. I am a long-time listener, first-time caller, so to speak. 💘

I am doing well. I twisted my ankle during an unfortunate skerfuffle at a bar last month, but it is healing nicely after I spent much of the intervening period at a series of terribly quaint onsens. I can put my weight on it, but I won't be running any marathons any time soon. 😢

I write to you today to humbly request permission to visit the recently-completed Aquarius Star Fortress. I understand that I will need to undergo some form of vetting. In the interest of transparency, I would like to self-declare that I have recording equipment in my cybernetic implants and consent to having them deactivated while in transit and at the base. Furthermore, I consent to any further inspections of my person, I only request that you send someone cute to do so. Or indeed many cute someones, if that is possible. ;)

Love,

Anthiathia Keslie 😘

OOC: @Andrew

Last edited:
To: Anthiathia Keslie

Good Morning!

I've checked your record. You an outstanding person! No, really you're super-cool.

Taisho Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano has approved your visit to Aquarius Star Fortress. Where you can come to see...ME!

You will be inspected upon arrival, and I've sent you the PAINT schedule for your trip. You should visit Koukotsu II while you are here, see the beautiful rings. There are oceans there too, not nearly as nice as my aquariums!

Enjoy your trip!
Catch you in the bubbles.

Oo Aquarius Star Fortress oO

Dear Aquarius Panties: ♒👙

I don't think I've ever been hit on by underwear before, but keep going: I'm totally into it. 😉 I didn't even know star fortresses wore panties. I'm looking forward to seeing you, learning more, and maybe trying you on for size.😏

I have received the PAINT schedule you sent, thank you for that. 🤗 Koukotsu II sounds wonderful, but I have to admit that I'm a little scared of space travel. 😨 Maybe if you came with me? 👭 To tell the truth, I'm only making the trip out to the Aquarius because the aquarium sounds like it's too beautiful not to see. 🐟🐬🐙😻

I will be departing to see you as soon as I pick up some appropriate travel attire. 💃 Please have your least professional and most flirty inspectors ready for my arrival. 👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️

Love, ❤️❤️❤️

Anthiathia Keslie 😘

P.S. Call me Thia. 😊

RPG-D RPGfix
Back