• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC [Personal Secured Message] "Bubblegum" Kaieda Auda to Motoyoshi-Ieyasu Taro

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
1月 YE 43
To: Motoyoshi-Ieyasu Taro, ISS Shiori

Hey Taro!

I just wanted you to know I really appreciated the opportunity to work with you. Being an executive assistant can be a lot of fun. Please pass along my kindest regards to Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko, and my gratitude for being offered this amazing position. I bought some decent wares for my work at the Galactic Swap Meet of YE 43 and Second Chance Salvage Company.

I wrapped up the paperwork I was sent to do in the Miyamae System. The place is still crawling with bloody Kuvexians! Thankfully I saw that Keiyō Expeditionary Strike Group had arrived to take care of the issue as I was on my way out. I ended up chewing a piece of the blue-raspberry bubblegum you recommended as I worked. It was delicious! I ended up having a second piece a little while later when I returned to the ship, it seemed to get more flavorful.

I got a couple of pieces of the strawberry I plan to chew here shortly!

Taking care of all this Motoyoshi Clan business is a lot of fun.

See you at the rendezvous!

Kaieda Auda
Captain, ISS Asagiri.

"Your cake went stale."

To: Kaieda Auda, ISS Asagiri
Private, Encrypted Channel.

Just wanted to let you know that we're very impressed with your work as an executive assistant. I do hope you've been enjoying the different flavors of bubblegum as well. Its such a nasty habit, but I hear it tastes good.

I thought about developing a new flavor:
Might have some paperwork for you soon, either way; keep a lookout for maritime-related products. Katsuko is still hoping to add to her collection.

See you later,
Motoyoshi-Ieyasu Taro

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back