• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Pets on SARP?

Dragonnova

I'm sure there's some obscure wiki article that says something about it, but like the title says. Do we have pets on SARP? Like, I don't know... what if one of my characters wanted a kitty or something? (My nep senator could certainly use one. I don't think he has any friends. :D )

Or is the world of SARP a lonely, lonely place for single people?

I guess it would depend on a few factors, like what the organization the character belongs to (aka what their policy is about pets). Probably also would depend on the Captain of whatever ship they were on's policy.

My two KS worth.

I'm sure you could also come up with your own small creatures from different planets to be domesticated. Grand Admiral Flint Vanderhuge, for a short time, kept a small insectiod creature that more than likely was once a part of Melisson's left asscheek.

He fed it steak and called it Killer. I sure do miss that little bugger.

Hell, Yuriko used to have a trained Ghost Mishhu who does the Janitorial stuff on the Akaramu and once on the Asamoya previously. Even wore a little paper hat... another char had a Lorath canine that was still a puppy, but would get to be a fairly big size along those of a Great Dane. So yeah, depends on the Captain and if your char would be responsible also plays a big deal. Since well, Yuriko'd have let you, provided you cleaned up your pet's little messes, and you cared for it. :)

MoonMan said:
I'm sure you could also come up with your own small creatures from different planets to be domesticated. Grand Admiral Flint Vanderhuge, for a short time, kept a small insectiod creature that more than likely was once a part of Melisson's left asscheek.

He fed it steak and called it Killer. I sure do miss that little bugger.

Badass.

We can't order specially made NH-12's anymore, right? I remember you used to be able to customise one and send away for it. Also yes, since the Akaramu jps seem to happen like, under rocks or something just where IS my puppy? :3

Look at that, pets finally made an appearance on the wiki and soon they'll get a revamping, too!

My character has a Matai Skyfish as a familiar/ pet!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back