• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Resolved Phantom Backlinks

FrostJaeger

Chief Parakeet
Banned Member
@Wes - When you have a moment, would you mind re-compiling the wiki's search engine or removing the hidden articles (the exfoliated Asterian/Ersetu /Gartagen/Pact/Vekimen/etc. ones, I think...?) that are causing backlinks to appear on the wiki's Wanted Pages article, please? The Ketsurui Zaibatsu article, for instance - one of the many I moved from the faction:yamatai: namespace to the corp: namespace yesterday - is said to have a whopping 364 redlinks...

4qxBqKh.png

...yet when I click "Show backlinks," there aren't any to be found:

4PSbTGL.png

It's not something that's particularly important or critical, and it's not something that stops me from continuing my self-assigned "redlink removal" project - eliminating these phantom menace links would just save me a lot of time and (admittedly to a lesser degree) effort.

Edit: Also, sorry if I borked the wiki's search engine or anything - it wasn't my intention to do so... >v<;;

Last edited:
The meta data / page index doesn't get updated for backlinks until someone visits those pages with the backlinks on them. It will eventually happen automatically.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back