• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Phyrexus Eliff

Character approved.

Welcome to Star Army!

Did you have a particular plot ship in mind?

Do you have a lot of online time, or would you prefer to post at your convenience? We've got one chat RP and one board RP, which is why I ask.

Also, please take a moment to post your contact information here.

How was the Character Creation? Easy/Hard? Informative? Complicated? It's a work in progress and the third section isn't up yet, so I'm mainly interested in your thoughts on the first two sections.

I'm usually on from 4:15 PM to about 9:25 PM GMT-6. I could probably post or chat, depending on what times there are RPs.

Character creation was...different from most RPG boards, but it wasn't too hard considering I already knew what my character was gonna be like. It was very informative, and I hope you get it completed soon! :D

EDIT: I extended my history a bit, hope it helps.

Please Delete

Wes, could you please delete this character? He's obviously not doing anything, and I'd like to start fresh with a new character.

Thanks in advance.

(moved to archives by request)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back