• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

[Pirate related] The empire's ugly face.

WHO'S WITH ME?!

• I am! Screw this racist empire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not me! I'll do what I must to serve!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I've heard before that if a crew actually mutinied, the MEGAMI's under direct orders to self-destruct the ship.

Well, MEGAMI is the type of computer that exists to serve her crew, no matter what. Black Spiral ships seem to work fine despite not working (as far as anyone knows) for the empire. It should be noted the Black Spiral has some sort of special PANTHEON privelidges, though.

Maybe for some people, but I'm going to need something with bigger guns, unless the bulk hauler in question is carrying a shipment of AS-7 torpedoes.

Wes said:
Black Spiral ships seem to work fine despite not working (as far as anyone knows) for the empire.
As far as anyone knows... or will admit to knowing...

Why not just stage the mutiny once the enters hyperfold (and becomes causally isolated from the rest of existence, PANTHEON included) and convince the MEGAMI not to reconnect herself to PANTHEON when the ship reaches its destination?

If I understand what Wes said, he means the MEGAMI will follow the orders of the highest ranked officer (aligned, or not) that she recognizes.

The Miharu's MEGAMI and CIES are supposedly independant to protect against the special PANTHEON priviledges the Black Spiral has... but in a way, it also could allow it to be independant.

...which sorts of means that if Kotori wanted to defect the Star Army, she possibly could if she got her crew to agree with her.

Plus, the Star Army is quite permissive when it comes to ship captains.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back