• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Art Pistol concept

I already told you it's super nice, but I also want to note that their little symbol is so very cute. It has the perfect amount of both ornate and simplistic design to it.

You know, the more I look at it the more it kinda looks too earthy. It just looks so much like a Flintlock that I couldn't imagine it being a laser weapon. Take the Star Wars series as an example, all of their weapons were based on real weapons, but they had a Sci-Fi twist.

I'm not saying it's wrong for them to look like a flintlock pistol but it would be nice to see some mechanical or electronic components and not be looking at a big hammer. Again, it's nice, but I just don't get that Spacey feel when I'm looking at it. It's like I'm waiting for that hammer to strike a primer cap.

@HAMnJAM : Have you seen their ships? :eek:

fetch.php

@Rizzo, there is gunpowder in the pan. Uses the powder detonation to power the laser shell discharge. It's still a work in progress and this is just the initial concept sketch, but it is close to the finished design.

@LittleWasp XD

Huh, so this pistol can only fire once before needing to be reloaded?
That just seems oddly low tech considering they have Spaceships but okay :confused:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back