• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission Planet 188604

Zack

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Planet
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=planet:188604

Faction: Independent
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When)
Faction requires art? (Yes/No)

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes ( https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=planet:188605:algaeia )
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: Submitting this piece by piece, also which one is the appropriate 'work in progress' namespace I'm supposed to be using to start off with?

This is a planet for RP, and I intend to flesh it out with more details as the RP progresses. The star system that the planet is in is intentionally left off for the moment just in case plot determines the planet need to go else where. The only real requirement for the system location is that it is fairly out of the way. The sub-article approval thread is coming next.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Due to the reasons mentioned here, I'd like to request that @Zack (or anyone else, for that matter) be allowed to make the following minor edits to the article - as in its current state it violates the Faction Rights of the Elysian Celestial Empire by misrepresenting the faction against the wishes of its Faction Manager, @META_mahn:

Last edited:
Due to the reasons mentioned here, I'd like to request that @Zack (or anyone else, for that matter) be allowed to make the following minor edits to the article - as in its current state it violates the Faction Rights of the Elysian Celestial Empire by misrepresenting the faction against the wishes of its Faction Manager, @META_mahn:
The suggested changes are rejected. 188604's history is already heavily established by RP at this point so we're just going to stick with what we have already. It is possible there were a very limited amount of Elysian scouts running around in the West in YE 20. Additionally, this is in a historical context and the 4th ECE didn't exist until YE 35 so the mainstream Elysians are our only option to reconcile the timeline.

Might I ask why they were rejected, @Wes? As I demonstrated in this post, the Elysian Celestial Empire was never directly mentioned in any 188-604 related plot - and since the original Love Day JP occurred in YE 38 (three years after the 4thGECE was founded), it's still possible to "reconcile the timeline" by having the 4thGECE discover the planet in YE 35. Aendri - who was the FM of the Elysian Celestial Empire at the time it had an active plot running in the form of the YSS Anoiktos - also never approved of Elysian assets being used.

I don't mean to be rude - but in my opinion, Zack is opposing these edits because they reveal that he blatantly ignored the Elysian Celestial Empire's Faction Rights back when he originally submitted these articles and founded USO.

Can something be done about frost please?

I'm going out of my way to not have to interact with this guy, and he keeps trying to butt in. He has a poor attitude, and keeps trying to harass both myself and players in my plots. It seems like every week at least I have to deal with this stuff.

This history was already approved, there is nothing to reconcile.

Okay, I've prevented him from posting in this thread.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back