• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Player Spotlight: Dana

Hi Star Army!

I want to take a moment to recognize one of our newest members, @Dana, for setting a great example of how to join and be involved in the community. Dana is friendly, fun, and positive, and has a great sense of humor. He is already bringing a ton of great roleplaying and stories into the RP. He is an active member of the Star Army Discord. He asks questions when he needs to know something. He doesn't start an drama. It's been a real pleasure. Even though Dana just joined in December, based on a Facebook ad campaign I ran for the site, he makes me feel like he's a long-time regular.

Dana rapidly created characters in Die Screaming, and also joined the YSS Resurgence RP with their huge and awesome Kodian and it's been a blast having them as a roleplayer in my plot. He's a devious and crafty game master as well, doing amazing as the guest GM during our recent mission to Gashmere, which kicks off the Kodian Civil War, a plotline that's needed a GM for like 4 years. I really hope you guys will join his upcoming plot and experience his GMing for yourself. Please let him know he's doing a great job here.

Congratulations for Dana for earning the Player Spotlight Award!

fetch.php

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back