• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Please read...

Ironix

Inactive Member
I have a character waiting for approval but while I am waiting, I want to know if any Nepleslian rp wants to take me in... this is my 2nd day however I have past rp experience. I am also in need of some help to get warmed up to my new rp once I get one. Thanks so much, guys!

I'm not any sort of Nepleslian official, but alternatively, something could be started in open-roleplaying to get Ironix's feet wet in the setting. It can be in nepleslia without starting in a nepleslian plot.

You can just use @ followed by the member's account name to tag them. Like so @Ironix. As you see, it creates an alert for you to see and follow in the forum's user interface.

Also, unfortunately, I did not volunteer. As multiple people have insisted in the past, I have no involvement with Nepleslia, Therefore, I don't consider myself qualified to do a good job in that respect. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back