• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[Plot hook] Star Army Logistics

Gamerofthegame

Inactive Member
There is something you don't see everyday, even in the Indie land.

Instead of the combative steaks this site usually has, as by its founding nature, this particular plot... Well actually flat out avoid combat.

The PCs in this plot will have conflict in other ways... Mysterious things happening about, causing tension... Overworking (To the extreme!)... Bitter-ry between co-workers, etc.

But what is this plot? Well, the plot is PCs are working in Star Army (Of Yammie)'s Logistics branch, which entails reports and such, writing up supplies for the ships out there and so on. Based on the HNI ring/Yamatai, too, so the Mishhu... Probably won't get you any time soon.

Doesn't sound to thrilling, does it? I'll provide you with plot stuff and situations, however this plot is going to be a primary social theme plot. Not action or adventure or so on, but social. Simply RP between characters, for the most part.

Ninja edit; Granted, there will still be stuff for your characters to do outside of just typing something of work or something. The occasional mystery of sorts... However, the plot is based almost entirely on character reactions with PCs and such. A plot like the Bahram or Senbu when in their action bit could basically split the PCs up and have them fight the baddies without too much of a change, for instance. Instead, however, the bits that happen will be effecting the entire 'party' and force everyone to be involved and mingle. Some new plan needs to be though up, for some wild idea, and to make it as good as possible everyone has to pitch in something, tweak it, mold it to goodness. Which, in retrospect, also doesn't sound to thrilling... But stuff will happen, no worries.

The thing would also be primarily done in JPs, because SP is slow and boring.

This 'off to the side' plot means that you will not have to read a dazzling number of wiki articles or such, or comprend the abilities of things for use in scenes and so on. Nope, simple stuff. Great if you're shy on the subject or a bit new to Yamatai.

And, just as a disclaimer; Social =/= Erotic. Mildly necessary, but more of a quip for the IRC.

It's not going to be a 18+ plot, either.

If you are interested, post here. This plot doesn't particularly need a lot of people straight from the get go, so even just a measly amount will do me just fine.

ai73.photobucket.com_albums_i222_aubra001_Gotguh_happychair.jpg

Pending my sleep schedule, I might be in.

Just because I'd enjoy trying to subvert the status quo with the most bizarre character I could ever create.

I mean, because it sounds fun and I'd love to RP a cute receptionist.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back