• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Plot question (specific)

AoK

Inactive Member
Just a question Wes.

Why is Yuuko staying with Mizuho, if she has already agreed, in the arena torture area, to stay with Shadow? In "Shadow's Redemption", she agreed that she would do anything he asked, so long as he was good to her.

Just something I was unsure about....

Hanako does the room assignments and thought it'd be best to stick girls with girls. If she'd known about the "concubine" thing, Shadow and Yuuko would be roomies. If you want, it can be changed, I suppose.

I would like it changed, for plot reasons. I think it would be best, since Yuuko did agree to stay with Shadow, that if it were not so, it would make both you and I look really foolish, and we both know that that is not what we want here.

I would like to request that this be done ICly, just so we can hear Yuuko or Shadow use the word "concubine" again. XD

It also gives Shadow a chance to be sneaky and manipulative again, if he wants to.

Alright. I'm surprised Shadow wants to share beds with her, though, since he's not attracted to her. That and the danger of her trying to off him in his sleep (if he's paranoid).

*scoffs* Whoever said he was gonna share the bed with her? You don't know that for sure. Shadow may tell her to curl up on the cold hard floor. And I want to know one thing: Why is there only ONE bed in a room made for TWO people? That's just stupid, if it's made for two people then it should have bunks or something. Feh, not everyone needs or wants another person cramming their personal bubble when they're trying to sleep.

Why is there only ONE bed in a room made for TWO people? That's just stupid, if it's made for two people then it should have bunks or something. Feh, not everyone needs or wants another person cramming their personal bubble when they're trying to sleep.
Like most KFY ships, it's designed by nekos for nekos...and nekos, in general, feel uncomfortable sleeping alone and/or would prefer to cuddle and enjoy the warmth of another neko.

It seems like Wes' post explained why the ships are designed that way. If I were designing a ship, I'd design it with a small bed for each occupant, but then again, I'm not a neko and not designing ships for nekos.

And, since Nekos usually operate in two 10-hour shifts, going by that system they'll never be using the bed at the same time, anyway. In the real Navy, for submarines and such, you'll have 3 sailors sharing a single (small) bed.

And, since Nekos usually operate in two 10-hour shifts, going by that system they'll never be using the bed at the same time, anyway. In the real Navy, for submarines and such, you'll have 3 sailors sharing a single (small) bed.
Wait, what? Was the Yamataian calendar once on 20-hour days instead of 24-hour days? The current Yamataian Calendar has them on 24-hour days. This would be really confusing to adjust.

Wait, what? Was the Yamataian calendar once on 20-hour days instead of 24-hour days? The current Yamataian Calendar has them on 24-hour days. This would be really confusing to adjust.
It used to be 20 hours, yeah. We converted it years back.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back